GDT: #48 | FLYERS (H) vs. Devils (A) | Sunday, Apr. 25, 2021 | 6:00 pm ET | ESPN+, NBCSP, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
View attachment 426184

never forget that our 7 million dollar man didn't shoot here
We all could post pics of people doing dumb shit.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Friendly reminder that this team has 13 wins in 34 games since the covid break this year. They won 3 games in a row once, and 2 games in a row another time.

IIRC what was said the other night, only eight times in NHL history has a team recorded 10 straight wins by exactly one goal. The 2020-21 Flyers are the eighth. Their last multi-goal win was February 28.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Friendly reminder that this team has 13 wins in 34 games since the covid break this year. They won 3 games in a row once, and 2 games in a row another time.
And have a 7.67 shooting % (2nd worst) and .868 save % (worst) in that time.

A PDO of 94.5, which is insanely low.

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
So, our 2nd OA pick is now a 4th line RW and the plug we re-signed to be a depth player is playing on our top D pair.

In a blown season, it blows my mind the Flyers are choosing to blow the opportunity of giving Patrick top line duties for a few shifts/to start a game, but instead think healthy scratching him and playing him at 4C or 4RW is good for his development or confidence.

Reactions: Rebels57

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Just regarding Patrick. I am still curious about the migraines.

This team is media silent about so many things, but a part of me wonders if he’s fully healthy or just trying to play through.

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
If anyone wants some comedy in times like this just take a look back just through the condensed game highlights on NHL of our games, it's hilarious.

Generally its watching the opposition have chances at a 5-1 ratio against us and some of the worst defending you have ever seee by ever player on the ice.

Reactions: ybnvs

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Just regarding Patrick. I am still curious about the migraines.

This team is media silent about so many things, but a part of me wonders if he’s fully healthy or just trying to play through.

It is a valid concern and one that could be attached to him for the immediate future. There had to be universal thoughts of here we go again when he was hit with the puck the other night.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Steve Coates "Don't embarrass this historic franchise. Well, they embarrassed it in March. Now they have an opportunity.... this is no different than a pre-season game. You have to represent yourself as a professional hockey player. You get a check every two weeks. You can't take your foot off the pedal because you are out of the playoffs. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad