#47 KINGS SHUT OUT CANUCKS, 1/13/'14, 1-0 in regulation.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
The fact that that he is making dumb plays more often than not makes it not worth it.

I know. Muzzin can can turn on a dime. On any given shift, he can be great or terrible in the blink of an eye. I'd rather see Martinez, but if it makes Doughty more comfortable, I'm guessing that's why Muzzin is always in there, despite the head scratching plays.

When Muzzin is on the ice, I don't feel comfortable while watching, because things can crumble at any time. I'm not the one on the ice though. It's not like the Kings suck with Muzzin, so you have to let Sutter do what he does.

takk

Feb 19, 2013
Warszawa
Lol Canucks, trying to play like Kings against the Kings. I love when teams try to do that, and I especially like when Canucks come into their senses when Brown slaps them hard. There are some teams Brownie has a boner for, I hope we draw them in postseason.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Canucks are such chodes. Choke on that loss.

Kings need to score more, this game only made it even more obvious.

lizard-meme-generator-hehehe-55ec47.jpg

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
I know. Muzzin can can turn on a dime. On any given shift, he can be great or terrible in the blink of an eye. I'd rather see Martinez, but if it makes Doughty more comfortable, I'm guessing that's why Muzzin is always in there, despite the head scratching plays.

When Muzzin is on the ice, I don't feel comfortable while watching, because things can crumble at any time. I'm not the one on the ice though. It's not like the Kings suck with Muzzin, so you have to let Sutter do what he does.

He will and should get benched for those two games. He has no confidence right now, and is playing scared.

HansH

Unwelcome Spectre
Feb 2, 2005
San Diego
www.mib.org
Starting Thursday:

11 games in 19 days -- seven road games around a "home" game that's not at Staples. End with a four-game home stand just before the Olympic break (total of 12 games in 22 days).

There are 24 points on the table in those three weeks. How many of them the Kings can claim will go a long way towards determining whether there's a shot at the division, or whether they'll be struggling to hope to avoid the wildcard...

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
From tonight's official game summary:

POWER PLAYS (Goals-Occurrences / Time)

VANCOUVER
5v4
0-4/06:37

LOS ANGELES
5v4 5v3
0-6/14:03 0-1/00:47

Yup -- 14:50 of total PP time. How many PP shots got registered?

Looking at the ultimate outcome, that awful PP by the Kings in the 1st didn't come back to haunt them. The Canucks didn't score on the PP either, and the Kings managed to win.

That PP was what it was, it's over now, time for St.Louis again.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
OMG Sutter, Brownie is like Bobby Orr against Glen Hall. LMAO!!!!

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
There are now only 4 PP's in the NHL worse than the Kings. We are now 23rd in goals per game, and dropping like a rock. At the very least I'm expecting to see the lines we used in the 3rd being used next game along with some different PP units. Lombardi needs to be working those phones though...

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Starting Thursday:

11 games in 19 days -- seven road games around a "home" game that's not at Staples. End with a four-game home stand just before the Olympic break (total of 12 games in 22 days).

There are 24 points on the table in those three weeks. How many of them the Kings can claim will go a long way towards determining whether there's a shot at the division, or whether they'll be struggling to hope to avoid the wildcard...

Outside of a tremendous collapse by the Ducks, you might as well just give up on the division dream. The Kings are 14 points, and 11 ROW's behind the Ducks. Home ice in the 1st round is the realistic goal from here on out.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
You're welcome. That smelled like playoff hockey. Luv me some rivalry hate. :handclap:

You know it's funny, reading the Vancouver board a lot of their fans think they were dominant in a physical way tonight. Maybe if it's a slap fight.

I guess they didn't watch a single Blues/Kings game in the playoffs last season.

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
Love Odie. Saying the Canucks act like they've won something when they've won nothing but a couple of President's trophies. Then re-iterating a couple of times that he dislikes them. Good stuff. Also, LOL at Sutter saying the team spent more time in practice running goalies than shooting the puck.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
I wonder what's up with Greene. Sutter didn't know much or give much information on him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad