#47 KINGS SHUT OUT CANUCKS, 1/13/'14, 1-0 in regulation.

KingKopitar11*

Kings fans, Can you imagine a playoff series between these teams. Would be a war.

What a game

It will be war with Torts as your coach now.

We got the 2 points guys...

We still need to make some trades though. First period and everything after that was purely disgusting hockey by the kings.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
We won, but it's hard to get too excited when we only score one goal yet again. The team will go nowhere if the PP doesn't improve

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Well, that was fun.

Going to suspend my complaining about the lack of offense and awful PP beyond this sentence because honestly no one saw THAT game coming. Glad we scrapped through it for a win. Good job, overrated Quick and dirty Brown!

Hack-a-Shaq was hilarious and I'm glad it took the Canucks to wake up Brownie--plus, the added side effect of hopefully making everyone in the org think about tinkering with the offense/PP.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Weise is going to get suspended for pulling that trick twice, but I don't care. I'll take the win, the points, and move on knowing that the Canucks lost to the Kings while playing a game that was supposed to throw the Kings off, but didn't.

BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
Fun and dumb game.

Glad the Kings won, otherwise I would have been miserable after they failed to convert on so many power plays. Ridiculous. Got the 2 points though, which is all that matters.

HansH

Unwelcome Spectre
Feb 2, 2005
San Diego
www.mib.org
From tonight's official game summary:

POWER PLAYS (Goals-Occurrences / Time)

VANCOUVER
5v4
0-4/06:37

LOS ANGELES
5v4 5v3
0-6/14:03 0-1/00:47

Yup -- 14:50 of total PP time. How many PP shots got registered?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad