GDT: [#47] Buffalo Sabres @ Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FSSW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Gurianov better not score again cause that might get him sent down to the AHL

Seriously though splitting him and Hintz up is a terrible idea, especially against a team like Buffalo that would probably struggle to contain their speed defensively. Only reason Gurianov is even in the lineup though is probably cause Janmark is sick. I'd assume he doesn't get more than 5 minutes icetime tonight at even strength. Same goes for that whole line

Reactions: JeffP

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I was thinking about what would happen if Janmark could play after they posted the lines this morning.

We know Bones has been high on Janmark, but Janmark is pretty rarely used as a center. I was already wondering if we could see Pavelski slid back over to center. I don't think it's out of the question if Janmark can go tonight that you could see Janmark slide in on LW with Pavelski and Kiviranta. Then Hintz slides in at center between Gurianov and Perry.

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
I don't see the lineups as a big deal, ice time is more important to me.

The stars are arent going to break up: Benn-Seguin-Radulov and Cogliano-Faksa-Comeau unless of injuries. so there is only so much can play around with to get the other lines

Reactions: serp

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I'd break up Benn, Seguin, Radulov. They don't really generate THAT much and their defensive play together has been less than stellar. Time to put Perry with Benn/Seguin.

Reactions: Brass Bonanza

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Only pass to Benn when he gets a chance to score not when he has to pass...

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
All that good physical work along the boards and just can't finish it off and get the puck out.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Nobody on this team wants to shoot the puck. I've already lost count of how many decent shooting opportunities we've passed up to make another pass and then lose it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad