GDT: [#47] Buffalo Sabres @ Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FSSW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Dahlin scores and Heiskanen gets injured, this game is f***ed

Also the top line strugglessss in their own zone. And so much for Kiviranta's upgrade to the 2nd line. Dude's played 5 minutes tonight

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Kiviranta with 6:20 TOI through 2 periods. I never understand what Bowness is doing with icetime but oh well

Also we need an update on Miro asap

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I just hope Miro is fine . Concussions can be nasty business . Getting crosschecked directly on top of the head/helmet can't be good for brain health.

BennsGonnaGetYou

Apr 27, 2017
Sweden
It never stops to amaze me how unrealistic expectations a lot of hockey fans have. I play hockey myself and I would commit suicide for some mistakes I've made and I would be in the Hall of fame for some great plays if I would view the game the same way as some people.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
It never stops to amaze me how unrealistic expectations a lot of hockey fans have. I play hockey myself and I would commit suicide for some mistakes I've made and I would be in the Hall of fame for some great plays if I would view the game the same way as some people.
You realize the reason Benn gets so critiqued isn't because it's a one off mistake right?
His negatives for the last 2 years, have far outweighed his positives.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
And yes Asplund should most definitely get suspended, I also hate Ristolainen(coming from a Swede with finish roots).

I don't know that looked incidental to me . Dumb to lead with a crosscheck like that but doubt there will be anything happening. Department of player safety isn't exaclty helpful for player safety.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
I don't think so considering his physical presence
Well that aspect of his game is both overrated and underused.
Most games he is either a non-factor physically or actively hurting the team (unintentionally).

BennsGonnaGetYou

Apr 27, 2017
Sweden
I don't know that looked incidental to me . Dumb to lead with a crosscheck like that so i doubt there will be anything happening.
I don't think the league will do anything either but it is what it is. Asplund should get some treatment by the Stars for that...

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I don't think the league will do anything either but it is what it is. Asplund should get some treatment by the Stars for that...

Worst part is that could actually be a longer term injury because getting hit directly on top of the head is usually pretty bad.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
First line is a disaster in their own end and yet only other players face the consequences

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
First line is a disaster in their own end and yet only other players face the consequences
What are they going to do bench there best players, and play the lesser talented, also mistake prone, players more to send a message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->