GDT: [#47] Buffalo Sabres @ Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FSSW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Didn't think our transition game could be worse than it already was but now that Miro is out..wowww its brutal

Reactions: Blindsummit

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Without Heiskanen we now have nobody from the defense who has any speed.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Somehow Cogliano has been our best offensive player this period. That is not a good sign

Limp Dekes

Jun 27, 2019
What the hell is with Radulov and making a move at the blue line entry. How can you be so stupid time after time???

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Jamie Benn is awful in every aspect of the game right now, he creates no offense, he's not physical, and he constantly turns it over.

How anyone is defending him is laughable.

Reactions: Blindsummit

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Is it too late to hire Gallant

Pulling the goalie there was just f***ing stupid. Especially when the first unit couldn't even enter the zone and you'd still have a minute and a half of regulation time after the PP. Awful coaching decisions all around tonight

Reactions: Henderson33

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
People defend him because he provides a spark some nights with a 10 minute burst of energy and big hits.

Its why people loved Stephen Johns despite all his poor play, because he blew people up with big hits.

Rather than looking at the entire package of the player, the big hits and fights make them godly apparently.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
The most important thing is the teams best player can't be hurt for too long. That would really disrupt the team.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
That game was not on the coaches. Also i dislike Gallant so i don't want him.

Pulling the goalie there when the first unit clearly wasn't gonna get anything done was an awful decision. Should've just taken the PP and pulled the goalie after. Also should've put the 2nd unit out right after that offsides call.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
People defend him because he provides a spark some nights with a 10 minute burst of energy and big hits.

Its why people loved Stephen Johns despite all his poor play, because he blew people up with big hits.

Rather than looking at the entire package of the player, the big hits and fights make them godly apparently

That phenomenon is called the "Steve Ott" effect, taking dirty useless POS and making them fan favorites

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Pulling the goalie there when the first unit clearly wasn't gonna get anything done was an awful decision. Should've just taken the PP and pulled the goalie after. Also should've put the 2nd unit out right after that offsides call.

In general the second unit should've played more the big guns really sucked tonight. They had a goal but looked like garbage otherwise.

Pulling the goalie the second time i didn't like because there was no way they score two with how the played today.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
In general the second unit should've played more the big guns really sucked tonight. They had a goal but looked like garbage otherwise.

Pulling the goalie the second time i didn't like because there was no way they score two with how the played today.

2nd unit has been the better unit too imo you'll at least get some rush chances with Hintz and Gurianov.

Not only that, but then pulling the goalie the 2nd time and then leaving the Seguin group out there still? Wtf is up with that? 3 minute shift for that group for no reason

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Whatever the game is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things because losing Heiskanen for longer would really hurt the team. Hurt it alot actually.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
It never stops to amaze me how unrealistic expectations a lot of hockey fans have. I play hockey myself and I would commit suicide for some mistakes I've made and I would be in the Hall of fame for some great plays if I would view the game the same way as some people.

So, you're saying many of these posts are F***ing Horse****?

I agree. Fans are black and white. Gretzky's good, everyone else is Horse***.

Reactions: Brass Bonanza
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad