GDT: #45 - 01/27/15 | New York Rangers @ New York Islanders | 7:00 - MSG (MOD warning #38)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Shut he **** up about the Islanders fans Sam and Joe

They deserve no credit when they weren't even there a year ago

mti79

May 11, 2007
The Islanders are playing well this year but let's see how they hold up in the playoffs with all the expectations of being a top seed and how little experience they have in the playoffs. It's a different season in April and May than it is in November and January....

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
No but we'll be playing the Islanders at some point if we wish to advance.

Right cause January scores and standings will account for anything between today and April. Nice logic.

There's lots of time and games left. Rangers need to gather points in as many games as possible and they can and will make the playoffs. for All we know Isles will match up against a team they have issues with and get booted. I'm crazy a lot but this is ridiculous.

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
The Islanders remind me of the 2011-12 Rangers. A lot of blocking shots, aggressive forchecking and cycling, big saves from the goaltender.

And now the fans come out of the woodwork.

jerseyjinx94

I jinx players.
Jan 11, 2012
Miami, FL
What worries me isn't that it's the Islanders - it's that we struggle against a certain type of team. Tampa, Islanders, Bruins - we can't adjust. That worries me.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Right cause January scores and standings will account for anything between today and April. Nice logic.

There's lots of time and games left. Rangers need to gather points in as many games as possible and they can and will make the playoffs. for All we know Isles will match up against a team they have issues with and get booted. I'm crazy a lot but this is ridiculous.

There's time to figure it out but you don't find it even a little alarming that we can't beat a team we're almost guaranteed to play at some point?

Who's knocking out the Islanders? They're like a million and two against the Metro.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
The Islanders remind me of the 2011-12 Rangers. A lot of blocking shots, aggressive forchecking and cycling, big saves from the goaltender.

And now the fans come out of the woodwork.

Islanders play an offensive style game while that year we played a suffocating 6 man goalie system..

nyrleetch

Aug 2, 2009
New York
They haven't won a playoff series since 1993. This is like a playoff win to them. Let them have their fun, plus about 50% of these fans weren't here last year or the year before that or the year before that etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad