GDT: #44: Stars at FLYERS, Thursday, Jan. 10, 2019, 7:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyersfromquebec

Jul 22, 2012
From far camera angle Therien look like the sherrif in Stranger Things.

Colby look like he need to dump...wtf is wrong with him...is he always looking like he is retaining a huge fart? My god

Reactions: Lotusflower

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

Colby look like he need to dump...wtf is wrong with him...is he always looking like he is retaining a huge fart? My god
All of Colby's lies are bottled up in his rectum. If they're let out, he will deflate like a balloon.

FanForLife

Oct 27, 2018
Winnipeg
I'd really really like to see Patrick in Simmonds spot, he looked great there last year he has way better hands infront of the net than Simmer.
Definitely...also need a better person in slot that Couturier. He just is not good enough to be on there. Konecny would be better fit. Better at everything offense wiae than Coots.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia

you would looklike that too if you lied on your job resume and your job was to talk about something you have no clue about.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Definitely...also need a better person in slot that Couturier. He just is not good enough to be on there. Konecny would be better fit. Better at everything offense wiae than Coots.
They need a LH shot there, though.
It would be interesting to try Ghost there.

flyersfromquebec

Jul 22, 2012
Does someone have dvr and can post a video of what they said about Hart...the carey price part and how he look like a 28yo goaler please. I want to show that to every f***ing habs fan who always say in any giving situation (even if they are right) "You dont have a goalie". Like saying to someone in a wheel chair "Bro, you cant walk"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad