GDT: #44: Stars at FLYERS, Thursday, Jan. 10, 2019, 7:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
True story. He has a thing for Jodhi May from The Last of the Mohicans. Personally, I thought she was a little haughty and standoffish.

tumblr_mv6kqfSI5R1s3mh3to7_500.gif

Melting :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
I have lived in two countries (Sweden and Thailand) with some of the most beautiful women in the world, so maybe I am spoiled, but you guys should know by now that it is better (and easier) to listen to your captain instead of fighting back, which is pointless. I know what I'm talking about.

tl;dr Raise your standards, Hive.

IMG_0243.PNG

FanForLife

Oct 27, 2018
Winnipeg
Since the PP runs through G, I think teams could defend him easier if he didn’t have a LH shot option in the high slot.
I guess do whatever they have to do to get Couturier off of it. I don`t care if he`s the left shot option...get another left shot there...move Giroux to other side...come up with another system...ANYTHING!!! He`s a detriment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad