GDT: #44: Stars at FLYERS, Thursday, Jan. 10, 2019, 7:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
Giroux missing some shots but I’ll take that all day, since it means he’s taking them

As Michael Jordan famously said “you miss all the shots that don’t go in but you should shoot a lot because that gives you a better chance to score and it’s all about maximizing chances so keep shooting a lot”
xByII.jpg

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Yeah? I was here! Did you go to a Japanese Izakaya? 2 hours all you can drink and eat for less than 25 bucks lol tons of places like that just gotta know where to go.

Nah, I didn't plan anything before I went, which was fine because I just wanted to walk around and relax and soak everything in. I walked around so much during the days that I was kind of too tired to go out at night. I ended up eating food from convenience stores or this one mini buffet place every meal that wasn't Wendy's, which I had twice after not having it for seven years. I have never eaten better in my life than I did those 10 days.

MorgantiDrinksBlood

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
Nah, I didn't plan anything before I went, which was fine because I just wanted to walk around and relax and soak everything in. I walked around so much during the days that I was kind of too tired to go out at night. I ended up eating food from convenience stores or this one mini buffet place every meal that wasn't Wendy's, which I had twice after not having it for seven years. I have never eaten better in my life than I did those 10 days.

Oh man, sushi, yakiniku all kinds of great food here it's amazing. If you ever come back, I can show you around! I fell in love with this place the first time I came and knew I had to live here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad