Post-Game Talk: #43 | FLYERS (A) vs. Penguins (H) | Thursday, Apr. 15, 2021 | 2-1 win (2-1 SO)

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
Glad you guys got to see what myself and others have been watching since Allison joined the Phantoms lineup. Kid was in on almost all of our scoring chances....

BTW That game should've been 7-1...... Thank you Carter..... What were the goals expected stats +10 for Hart lol. Seriously how many quality chances did they give up again... Braun was horrendous today

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
Good, very good. at one point, Tim Saunders asked if he was the best Flyer on the ice and that was late in the game.
Two stars of the game Hart and Allison... remember Wade was generating those chances with Nolan and Oskar.... who the hell has done that!!!!!!!!!!! Kid looks like he love to play and gives it his all.... Only one game but its everything we've been seeing in LHV..

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
When's the parade?
wwvo5mor42e01.jpg

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Two stars of the game Hart and Allison... remember Wade was generating those chances with Nolan and Oskar.... who the hell has done that!!!!!!!!!!! Kid looks like he love to play and gives it his all.... Only one game but its everything we've been seeing in LHV..

He seems humble and recognized the toil to get to this point. Good for him.

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
Shitty first goal but Hart was pretty good.
Shitty bounce unfortunate bad goal but WTF was Nolan doing..... Its what most our forwards do every f**** game coast back and let an opponent drive to the net for a gimme. Then they slam their stick knowing they f**** up... Almost all of them have been guilty.... unbelievable one of the first things you teach as a kid gets into Bantam hockey.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
As far as Morin, the word used is "teams" so maybe he plays in both.

"It's not because Sam has played poorly," Vigneault said. "It's more of a number of games and Sam coming back from his injuries; he has played a lot of hockey. I talked to him briefly this morning, I'm going to save him for the weekend where we play teams that are a little bit more physical."

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Glad you guys got to see what myself and others have been watching since Allison joined the Phantoms lineup. Kid was in on almost all of our scoring chances....

BTW That game should've been 7-1...... Thank you Carter..... What were the goals expected stats +10 for Hart lol. Seriously how many quality chances did they give up again... Braun was horrendous today

HEY... Braun is NOT on AVs defense rotation..

you will not besmurch the man...

:popcorn::popcorn:

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Hart was really good, it wasn't the saves, but the little things, like deflecting pucks to the corner, catching pucks and stopping play, stuff he wasn't doing consistently. Moving really well in the crease, that's a big part of his game. Though the one goal was his fault, whiffed trying to push the puck out of the slot - he need a lot of work on stick handling.

Ghost had an up and down game, numerous turnovers, including a couple in OT that almost cost them the game, but he recovered well and broke most of them up. Did a starfish on a potential goal where he missed everything. Meanwhile, Hagg's streak is now 15 games, but it's all due to Ghost, even though Hagg has been playing with Sanheim.

Myers had a good game, maybe he's finally relaxing and can get back his mojo.

Allison looked really good, has a feel for the puck and isn't afraid to go in front of the net and take some punishment to make a play. Quick hands, this kid is going to be a goal scorer.

In fact, the bottom two lines looked as good as the top two lines. Some people wanted a skilled 4th line, well, you got your wish.

Reactions: renberg and JXC

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
I finally got to watch a game, and we won!!

I don't understand the PGTs I've been reading throughout the season....

After watching my 2nd or 3rd game of the season tonight, it certainly doesn't match the narratives I read on here. ;)

This team looked good, and Hart was phenomenal! You guys are a bunch of liars, and so are the box scores!

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Hart was really good, it wasn't the saves, but the little things, like deflecting pucks to the corner, catching pucks and stopping play, stuff he wasn't doing consistently. Moving really well in the crease, that's a big part of his game. Though the one goal was his fault, whiffed trying to push the puck out of the slot - he need a lot of work on stick handling.

Ghost had an up and down game, numerous turnovers, including a couple in OT that almost cost them the game, but he recovered well and broke most of them up. Did a starfish on a potential goal where he missed everything. Meanwhile, Hagg's streak is now 15 games, but it's all due to Ghost, even though Hagg has been playing with Sanheim.

Myers had a good game, maybe he's finally relaxing and can get back his mojo.

Allison looked really good, has a feel for the puck and isn't afraid to go in front of the net and take some punishment to make a play. Quick hands, this kid is going to be a goal scorer.

In fact, the bottom two lines looked as good as the top two lines. Some people wanted a skilled 4th line, well, you got your wish.

Wait, you think Hagg had a good game?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad