Post-Game Talk: #42 | FLYERS (A) vs. Capitals (H) | Tuesday, Apr. 13, 2021 | Another loss

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
:laugh: Post #16 and Post #17

That game wasn't good but it looks way worse than it actually was thanks to Elliotts horrid performance.

People will scapegoat the players and effort and other lazy stuff like that, but it's all crap. The problems are the same as they've been all year and that's not effort.

Just another horrible effort by the majority of the team. PP awful, PK awful, scoring chances for awful, scoring chances against plentiful.

On the Shittsburgh

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
And if we get rid of them and Hamilton goes elsewhere? What's the plan then?

You guys realize it's not actually a swap, right?

Better yet, if we get Hamilton and it makes no difference because no group of players exists that could make this garbage system workable.

It's the same shit. Too much focus on the puckside leading to wide open chances anywhere else. Failed-ass dump-ins and dump-outs being rammed instantly down their throat while they're vigorously trying to go elsewhere. Dump-ins that have no chance of retrieval because the gap between F and D is huge and there's no prayer of having enough guys to win and keep possession, followed by a barely defended rush against our D who are on an island because the F are a mile away.

Great shit, definitely never adjust any of it, coaches. These sad rancid piles of bumflesh running the team and soaking up millions of actual dollars are too stupid and proud to change any aspect of their failed ideas. They'll just throw more players under the bus, which is like beating your mule because it failed to eat a tree stump in your yard.

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Even as a white person, this sounds too white for me.

You see, we need 19 households to make a quorum, then need 1/2 of the households at the meeting to amend the by-laws, but need 1/2 of the overall households in the community to remove this person from the HOA outside of the election period if the change in the by-laws is ruled by an arbitrator to come into effect after the current term instead of backdating the change in by-laws....which also includes what color deck you're allowed to have.

Want me to keep going?

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Al and Jonesy explicitly blaming this on the players. Pre-emptively!

Jones also saying the players are to blame for the position they put their GM in :laugh: That he couldn't do anything given the current mix / they didn't deserve an addition.

Fletcher sits and watches in horror as players congeal together without him having any say.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
You see, we need 19 households to make a quorum, then need 1/2 of the households at the meeting to amend the by-laws, but need 1/2 of the overall households in the community to remove this person from the HOA outside of the election period if the change in the by-laws is ruled by an arbitrator to come into effect after the current term instead of backdating the change in by-laws....which also includes what color deck you're allowed to have.

Want me to keep going?

#belesswhite

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Hamilton isn't signing in this dumpster fire so it doesn't matter. And for the same reasons that Pir wasn't gonna sign here, or Panarin, or any other star player.

I mean if he leaves Carolina it’s all about the money, we could offer a lot if we shed some salary. Maybe the Bod comes with him :)

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
Better yet, if we get Hamilton and it makes no difference because no group of players exists that could make this garbage system workable.

It's the same shit. Too much focus on the puckside leading to wide open chances anywhere else. Failed-ass dump-ins and dump-outs being rammed instantly down their throat while they're vigorously trying to go elsewhere. Dump-ins that have no chance of retrieval because the gap between F and D is huge and there's no prayer of having enough guys to win and keep possession, followed by a barely defended rush against our D who are on an island because the F are a mile away.

Great shit, definitely never adjust any of it, coaches. These sad rancid piles of bumflesh running the team and soaking up millions of actual dollars are too stupid and proud to change any aspect of their failed ideas. They'll just throw more players under the bus, which is like beating your mule because it failed to eat a tree stump in your yard.
Nailed it.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
It’s an allocation of cap dollars , you realize how expensive our forwards group is right ?

And not them, ONE of them.

It's like exchanging a boat for a mystery box. The mystery box can be anything....maybe even a boat!

Losing JVR in the ED seems doubtful now but could potentially be worthwhile in the end, because he's replaceable with what we have in the system. Getting rid of our 70 point winger who brings dynamic things to the table that aren't easily replaced for the mystery box seems nigh insanity to me, but what the hell do I know.

And then you know that Chuck is just going to spend it all on middle-sixers "who play the right way" and bottom pairing vet D.

Redpath

Sep 30, 2011

There is little doubt in the world that AV wouldn't like Hamilton anyway. Same thing we saw with Ghost this year is the same thing Rangers fans complained about when AV misused Keith Yandle.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I mean if he leaves Carolina it’s all about the money, we could offer a lot if we shed some salary. Maybe the Bod comes with him :)

He can go elsewhere and get money and non completely dysfunctional management.

I'd sign for the f***ing Devils before I signed here. They may not have a plan, but at least theirs doesn't suck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad