Post-Game Talk: #42 | FLYERS (A) vs. Capitals (H) | Tuesday, Apr. 13, 2021 | Another loss

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
source.gif

Last edited:

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
Never did I think I could sour on the team so quickly. AV has lost the team. I’m starting to wonder if Sanheim, Myers, Provy, Frost, Patrick and Lindblom can be the backbone of a competitive team. I’m not as confident on Hart anymore.

It’s disappointing because we waited so long. A lot of us counted the chickens before they hatched.

Very soon decisions will have to be made on what direction the team goes in. And I don’t trust management.

Anything less than a deep playoff run next year and I would call the decade long rebuild a failure and knock it all down. This means new players, coaches and management

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Just another horrible effort by the majority of the team. PP awful, PK awful, scoring chances for awful, scoring chances against plentiful.

On the Shittsburgh

Reactions: macleish1974

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Great win tonight! Still think the Mantha trade was a disgusting overpay but he had a good debut tonight. These Flyers are pathetic as always but you can't let the easy games slip away from you. Got a good feeling about this team this year, think we definitely have a shot at another Cup. Let's go Caps!

This is what my alternate universe self is posting on the Caps board tonight, alternate 8 year old me having chosen to cheer for the Caps instead

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
It's no big deal guys. This summer, we'll move on from JVR and Voracek. Cates, Wisdom, better-than-franchise-center Laczyinski, Zamula, York, and Bunnaman will arrive and this team will be a 100+ point team.

Would you really not swap Jake or JVR cap hit for Hamilton and think we are worse off. Honest question.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad