Post-Game Talk: #42| Bruins at FLYERS | Sat., Jan. 10, 2015

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
It would have been nice if Emery played the whole game.

So true, I just hope that Mason doesn't come back too soon again. This is the PERFECT time to take his time and be totally sure he's 100%. There's no rush to come back and ruin both his body and our draft.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
So true, I just hope that Mason doesn't come back too soon again. This is the PERFECT time to take his time and be totally sure he's 100%. There's no rush to come back and ruin both his body and our draft.

And run with Zepp to see if we have a cheap option to back up MASE next year . Neither will happen with Berube though , Emery will play until Mase is allowed to rush back to attempt to save season.

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
Simmonds seemed clearly agitated in post game interview. Bascially denied they played a bad game but you can tell he doesn't believe it. It's almost as if he has a ''**** it'' attitude. Can't really blame him

kyuss

Wings make our ding-dings sing.
May 28, 2012
Simmonds seemed clearly agitated in post game interview. Bascially denied they played a bad game but you can tell he doesn't believe it. It's almost as if he has a ''**** it'' attitude. Can't really blame him

Pinatch asked him a couple exceptionally stupid questions to begin that interview. I think it was a "**** him" not a "**** it" attitude.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
B7BGiLzCMAAeBBu.png

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Berube's line-matching plus playing Mason all week when he's obviously injured.

At this point I'm done watching games until Berube is gone or they make the playoffs, the latter of which would be too astounding a feat to believe right now.

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware
It really pissed me off that nobody came to the defense of Schultz, no way would I ever watch my team get manhandled by some one way bigger than him that practically attacked him for a clean hit

VanFlyer

Feb 18, 2007
Neither of those guys fixes this teams problems. Even if they by some stroke of luck landed one of them...a 5-10-1 start to next season will have this board salivating over the idea of Giroux-McDavid-Matthews. Before you know it, we are the Oilers.

You dont win Cups on potential. Teams pray even the highest picks become as good as G/Jake. We have those guys NOW and still cant win...its pathetic.

True- and honestly, we need a blue chip d-stud. I watched the Nashville-Minny game this morning and Weber and Suter are both studs. They both play heavy minutes and when on the ice, just shut down the opposition. Build from back to front. We have the guns in the front, but our back sucks.

Thanks to Homey, we have no cash to find one (trade or UFA). Nobody wants our garbage unless its a garbage in - garbage out thing. So, we are going to have to suffer for 3 more years. Ghost and Morin can not be rushed into this stink pile.

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
Embrace the tank.

Great outcome tonight boys!
No way. It's not a Flyers thing. They have always tried to put the best product that they could on the ice-until this season. Berube's coaching is horrendous. Snider, allowing this trash to continue, really puts a bad smell on his legacy. He needs to step in and make a coaching change. These guys are an embarrassment to the organization.

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
It really pissed me off that nobody came to the defense of Schultz, no way would I ever watch my team get manhandled by some one way bigger than him that practically attacked him for a clean hit

Agreed. Schultz is basically our Timonen this season. If someone jumped Timonen after a clean hit, heads would roll. I know McQuaid is a big boy but someone has to help out there.

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
No way. It's not a Flyers thing. They have always tried to put the best product that they could on the ice-until this season. Berube's coaching is horrendous. Snider, allowing this trash to continue, really puts a bad smell on his legacy. He needs to step in and make a coaching change. These guys are an embarrassment to the organization.

No, Snider needs to continue to stay out of it and let Hexy decide what to do.

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
No, Snider needs to continue to stay out of it and let Hexy decide what to do.
I'm sorry but the owner out ranks a first year GM. Never have the Flyers just mailed in games; now they are. You're charging people good money to go to these games. They deserve a quality effort in return. The people who went to today's game were ripped off. That's not a Flyers thing.
As for Hextall, he needs to do what has to be done to correct things. His inactivity is deafening. Time to get someone else behind the bench to change things even if it means calling down Murray from LV.

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia

This post is so dumb.. :handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3