Post-Game Talk: #42| Bruins at FLYERS | Sat., Jan. 10, 2015

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
All teams have to do is sit back and play d. Wait for a pp and score on our leage worst PK or get a odd man rush.

PK needs to be focused on hard the rest of the year for next year

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
That last play by Vinny was great, fires the puck at Simmonds which stings him then while the puck bounces back he fires a pass into Simmonds skates while he's still shaking off getting hit with the shot. :laugh:

Last edited:

VanFlyer

Feb 18, 2007
Teams we cant beat:

Rangers
Tampa
Bruins

That's 10-11 guaranteed losses a year.

back in the race for Macdavid / Eichel!!! woo hoo. I woke up to watch this slop??? (Note: I am 13 hours ahead of est).

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
This team needs some more character. Physicality is much needed and it's painfully obvious. I could see Berube telling guys to avoid physical play so we dont take penalties, but this is a team that thrives on that sort of thing. The Hartnell trade is hurting us more than we realize.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
This team needs some more character. Physicality is much needed and it's painfully obvious. I could see Berube telling guys to avoid physical play so we dont take penalties, but this is a team that thrives on that sort of thing. The Hartnell trade is hurting us more than we realize.

I think it's more a Berube thing than a Hartnell thing.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
So a rookie pots two goals against us.. so magnanimous of the Flyers.
Typical ...

As far as Mase...hopefully he is not damaged goods now...

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Every human on planet earth knew that Emery is garbage except for our management, he actually doesn't even try on the PK anymore :cry:

If there is value for Read, you absolutely look at his trade value, you can easily replace his defensive value with Raffl types at 1/4 the cap hit. They will need to make a call on him, him flubbing great chances really hurt the team today . Is it just a bad year, or is this gonna continue ?? Not sure we can risk it with his cap hit with our cap mess.

Hexy absolutely shares some of the blame for Berube playing Mase while he is obviously hurt, guy can barely make it through a practise, let alone a game. Hexy is choosing to keep this idiot employed and said idiot knows that unless they make the playoffs he will never have a head coaching NHL job again, of course he doesn't have the team or Mases long term health as a concern.

:cry::help: That MDZ and Schultz were our 2 best D men today.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
back in the race for Macdavid / Eichel!!! woo hoo. I woke up to watch this slop??? (Note: I am 13 hours ahead of est).

Neither of those guys fixes this teams problems. Even if they by some stroke of luck landed one of them...a 5-10-1 start to next season will have this board salivating over the idea of Giroux-McDavid-Matthews. Before you know it, we are the Oilers.

You dont win Cups on potential. Teams pray even the highest picks become as good as G/Jake. We have those guys NOW and still cant win...its pathetic.

blinds

Jan 5, 2012

I think it's the loss of Kimmo that hurts more. Our PK is garbage without him. I can see why management wouldn't want the team getting involved after whistles and going for unnecessary hits.. we can't PK to save our lives.

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
I think it's more a Berube thing than a Hartnell thing.

Agreed, but I didn't necessarily mean we would be much much better with Hartnell, his character is a missing hole right now in the lineup. Kinda random, and I've said it before, but I don't necessarily believe in Hextall just yet. Hasn't done anything... At all. I mean he's preaching patience, but your team is terrible, do something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad