Cannon%201.jpg

Columbus Blue Jackets@Minnesota Wild
4/13/2012
8 p.m. EDT
images

Parise-Koivu-Coyle
PMB-Brodziak-Pominville
Zucker-Granlund-Setoguchi
Clutterbuck-Mitchell-Rupp(updated forward lines)

Ryan Suter - Jonas Brodin
Clayton Stoner - Jared Spurgeon
Justin Falk - Tom Gilbert(same from last game vs. Blues)

Niklas Backstrom
Darcey Kuemper

images

Vinny Prospal-Artem Anisimov-Marian Gaborik
Matt Calvert-Mark Letestu-Cam Atkinson
R.J. Umberger-Ryan Johansen-Nick Foligno
Brandon Dubinsky-Derek MacKenzie-Jared Boll(same from last game vs Blues)

Fedor Tyutin-Jack Johnson
Nikita Nikitin-Dalton Prout
James Wisniewski-Adrian Aucoin(same)

Sergei Bobrovsky
Michael Leighton

CRITICAL!;)

Last edited:

jacketsgeek

Gimme some bread , man!
Sep 30, 2007
Pickerington, OH
I don't know what to say...

1st to respond on the GDT.
So excited about this team.
Loving the joy ride!!

CBJ take another big step tonight. 3-1 Jackets.
We sit tied with Detroit tomorrow morning!

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
So I says to myself, I says to myself, "self, the Game Day Chat isn't getting enough love in the GDTs. None at all, really." And myself says back "B**** WHAT YOU GETTIN ALL UP IN MAH GRILL FOR" and I says "well we need more love" and myself is like "THEN GO DO **** ABOUT IT"

So this is me doing **** about it.

Click here to GET IN THE CHAT!(...then enter a nickname and click Go!)

Click here to learn more about the Game Day Live Chatroom.

Game Day Chat. You know you want to.

Folks generally start showing up about 5-15 minutes before game time. Sometimes earlier. Join us!

BlueJacket2

Feb 26, 2012
So I says to myself, I says to myself, "self, the Game Day Chat isn't getting enough love in the GDTs. None at all, really." And myself says back "B**** WHAT YOU GETTIN ALL UP IN MAH GRILL FOR" and I says "well we need more love" and myself is like "THEN GO DO **** ABOUT IT"

Folks generally start showing up about 5-15 minutes before game time. Sometimes earlier. Join us!

In, like flynn.

GO JACKETS!!!!

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

Presuming that the GDT gets lots of love in these so-called chats?

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
Win this game, and there is still plenty of hope.

Lose this game, and it will be extremely tough/impossible to get back into the race on a serious note.

If Bob shows up, and the team plays the way it did yesterday, then there is a chance.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Shawn Mitchell @smitchcd:

"Expect #CBJ F Brandon Dubinsky to start game on 3rd line tonight. Calvert moved to 4th last night and will likely stay there to start."

So are those two just being switched up?

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
Shawn Mitchell @smitchcd:

"Expect #CBJ F Brandon Dubinsky to start game on 3rd line tonight. Calvert moved to 4th last night and will likely stay there to start."

So are those two just being switched up?

Really? Breaking up Cam and Cal? I understand Calvert finished the last game with some unnecessary rough stuff, but those two have been absolute dynamite together.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
I'm really excited for tonight. Took the wife to the game last night, and I can honestly say it's one of the best times I've had at a Jacket game.

I have a strange feeling tonight's game is going to be high-scoring (relatively). Arty nets the game winner in OT and the Jackets win 4-3. Anyone else think we'd be playing meaningful hockey on April 13th? Not me.

Arch City Zach

Jun 10, 2011
Columbus, OH
archcityarmy.com
I'm really excited for tonight. Took the wife to the game last night, and I can honestly say it's one of the best times I've had at a Jacket game.

I have a strange feeling tonight's game is going to be high-scoring (relatively). Arty nets the game winner in OT and the Jackets win 4-3. Anyone else think we'd be playing meaningful hockey on April 13th? Not me.

Know the ACA is having a watch party at RBar tonight so if you want to hang out with fellow hockey fans and enjoy the game, make it on down there!

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
I wish they would put Anisimov back with Calvert and Atkinson and try Johansen, Gaborik and Dubinsky... Maybe someday it will get a shot

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
please switch Dubi and Umby...get him the hell off the Joey/MikeFoligno line and put someone up there that has a chance to score...

Jorge

Actor,Comedian,Drunk
Jan 11, 2011
Clintonville
Very excited for tonight's game, although every trip to St. Paul makes me think of the goal Toronto took away on a supposed high stick from Nash a few years back. It's amazing how different our organ-i-zation is these days.

Also: in your face, work. I'm watchin' hockey tonight! :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad