GDT: #42 - 01/03/14 | New York Rangers @ Pittsburgh Penguins | 7:00 PM - MSG 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
sounds great. value in cally for moulson seems a little too much. moulson does everything he does and scores.

This is the kind of **** I don't understand.

Back before we traded for Nash a post like this would've been derided for how ridiculous it is.

Now, I bet half of this ****ing forum agrees.

KasparsHipCheck

Feb 9, 2013
upstate ny
Staal to carolina for semin?
DZ and pouliot to Columbus for Dubinsky and Tim Erixon
Brassard to Montreal for briere?
Callahan to buffalo for Matt moulson?

I think the values there for every scenario... Thoughts people?

Brassard for Briere that is an ugly idea. Same level player but much older. If we were to work a trade with the Habs I'd love to see a big deal for Gallagher, Galchenyuk, or Eller.

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
Nash is starting to remind me of Lindros when we acquired him. Although Lindros was the better player, both had concussions and both seemed affected by them the rest of the way. nash clearly is uncomfortable with being hit and even his shot looks weak

Callagraves

Block shots
Jan 24, 2011
The fact that Tortorella was demonized while we were a solid playoff team and yet AV feeling zero heat just goes to show how insane popular opinion tends to be.

He's neutered, eviscerated, and deconstructed everything I liked about the New York Rangers. There's no hard work, there's no "Us Against the World" attitiude. There's no accountability, or players who look like they're giving every drop of sweat and blood they have because they know if they give anything less they WILL NOT PLAY.

And yet, that's not even the worst of what he's done. His crackhead defensive system has sabotaged what was touted as one of the best D corps in the entire league, but has managed to put a crack in the confidence in what is not only our franchise player, but one of the best goaltenders in the world; a potential hall of famer.

But he keeps his head down. He coddles his stars. He gives bland interviews. He gets forgotten. He makes sure he's not seen as the X factor.

But our powerplay scores every now and then, so good for him.

If we're not winning games, who gives a ****.

slipknottin

Apr 11, 2011
CT
Nash is starting to remind me of Lindros when we acquired him. Although Lindros was the better player, both had concussions and both seemed affected by them the rest of the way. nash clearly is uncomfortable with being hit and even his shot looks weak

Nash never had a good shot

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
This game is truly a top to bottom bad game. Defense from forwards, offense from forwards, defense of defensemen, offense from defensemen, positioning by the goaltender, anything from the goaltender.

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
Dugay on MSG is right.He said NYR have to show some emotion. Show that you care. :help:

The only way they'll start caring is when 1 or 2 of them get traded.

That Club Med mentality probably came seeping back into these guys.

RangersHank*

The fact that Tortorella was demonized while we were a solid playoff team and yet AV feeling zero heat just goes to show how insane popular opinion tends to be.

He's neutered, eviscerated, and deconstructed everything I liked about the New York Rangers. There's no hard work, there's no "Us Against the World" attitiude. There's no accountability, or players who look like they're giving every drop of sweat and blood they have because they know if they give anything less they WILL NOT PLAY.

And yet, that's not even the worst of what he's done. His crackhead defensive system has sabotaged what was touted as one of the best D corps in the entire league, but has managed to put a crack in the confidence in what is not only our franchise player, but one of the best goaltenders in the world; a potential hall of famer.

But he keeps his head down. He coddles his stars. He gives bland interviews. He gets forgotten. He makes sure he's not seen as the X factor.

But our powerplay scores every now and then, so good for him.

If we're not winning games, who gives a ****.
Great post. AV has been the definition of a chump

Gordon Bombay

Remptar
Oct 13, 2006
This team just doesn't put an effort in every night, simple as that. They didn't do it with Torts last year and don't do it now. That to me is shows a problem with the players, the locker room. Why can't they get up for every game? Is it really necessary for a captain or coach to tell grown men to play the game hard everynight?

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
Staal to carolina for semin?
DZ and pouliot to Columbus for Dubinsky and Tim Erixon
Brassard to Montreal for briere?
Callahan to buffalo for Matt moulson?

I think the values there for every scenario... Thoughts people?

That's a start. Continue with Nash, Richie and Hank. Need some magic to get rid of these 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad