Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Put Lucic out on the PP and hope he scores so his trade value isn’t -infinity

Mikey71

Apr 3, 2005
I hope tomorrow's broadcast doesn't have the balls to say tomorrow's game is the 2nd of back to back games. You need a 1st game to have that 2nd one.

Reactions: TB12

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
No way man. Not in this economy with this team.

Oh believe me; in this town Oilers tickets will be sold out. It's kind of like the Opera here. You buy the tickets as a status symbol regardless of the actual show that is displayed (yes, I know a lot of people like this)

Reactions: TB12

DerpMorg

10 Year Tire Fire
Feb 1, 2012
Ft. McMurray
No way man. Not in this economy with this team.
That’s true as well. Money is drying up. People who thought the downturn was going to be short lived are waking up to new realities. No more OT. No more bonuses. Reduced house prices. Credit being tightened.

Legobbles

Mar 10, 2016
Halifax, NS
I don't think it's Nurse's brain that's the issue, because occasionally he'll make good plays and good reads. He's the most disappointing Oiler this year in my mind (although guys like Looch, Reider, Kass, etc are certainly in the mix), but I thunk it'sa confidence thing more than anything. When he's playing with confidence, he's been great. But he always looks defeated and doesn't show his physical edge anymore...

McVirginOil

Jun 30, 2014
80% of the board was with you at the beginning of season. To the point that those of us who could see the writing on the wall were persecuted, called names and confined to one thread for our truth telling.

I know your post is sarcastic now, but posters (not talking about you specifically) shouldn’t be allowed to just pretend that they weren’t hugging Chia’s nuts even as recently as late November. Nor should they be allowed to attempt to shift blame to obc and pretend that this **** show isn’t entirely on Chiarelli and Nicholson.
I was neutral about Chia until Ebs trade/Hall MVP. So many times people on these boards insinuated that I didn’t watch the games when I pulled out data that Oilers were going into a poor direction. I don’t want to say I’m glad I was right because I really wish I was wrong and the Oilers would win. So sad to see many people on these boards would protect the management over players.

Reactions: harpoon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad