GDT: #41 | Oilers @ Kings | Jan 5 @ 8 PM MST | TV: CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
At least we can all rest easy knowing the Red Wine Summiters are going to get appropriately smashed while coming to terms with yet another failed night for their team.

Canada Drai

Dwemer Remix
Oct 4, 2017
#CyaChia

tumblr_mvgd9499pR1qh613ao6_r2_250.gif

Sanchez

Jan 18, 2006
Pretty sure Randorf smiles every time he announces a goal against Oilers.

Reactions: TB12

space321

May 11, 2011
Ya... Manning sucks but Jones is just young. He’s going to make some mistakes. Better teams have forwards who cover for them. We don’t.

Petrovic bobbled the puck mid air. Big whoop. Manning is the one that that turned it over, and Koski bit badly, and showed he can’t move laterally. That’s on Manning and Koskinen.

Nope. There should have MAYBE been one goal there. They were goals because Koski badly misplayed them. He’s a decent backup, but he doesn’t move well enough to be a starter.

That’s fair. That’s been my point. Most of our forwards do **** all to help the team defensively.

Good thing Koskinen is paid like a backup on a one year deal. He already outplayed what I expected of him so I am not surprised nor am I mad that he has regressed a bit.

Also don't make it sound like I'm hating on Jones for that. He's like the only person on this Dcore that I understand will make mistakes. The rest of them can go take a ride to the moon for all I care.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
As soon as they said Kovy hadn’t scored in forever, I just knew it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad