MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
143_TOB_Bulliet_Glass.jpg

OFFICIAL THREE STARS:

1. Couturier
  2. Oveckhkin
  3. Schultz

Injury status: An update to Grossmann's status will be issued tomorrow (Friday).

GDT: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1808253

Event summary (stats): http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20142015/ES020599.HTM

Last edited:

SgtJoseph*

Nice effort tonight by the Lads ,one of the better efforts of the year in my view . Mase was outstanding !Great puck movement tonight on the PP !

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Schultz really has been great since coming here.

Looks just like Minny Schultz. Where he was a very capable top 4 dman who while not flashy could skate pretty well and make nice passes.

Scary that Schultz and MDZ as FA signings have been better than guys we traded assets for and pay 3.5+ million.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004

Looks just like Minny Schultz. Where he was a very capable top 4 dman who while not flashy could skate pretty well and make nice passes.

Scary that Schultz and MDZ as FA signings have been better than guys we traded assets for and pay 3.5+ million.

Schultz could very well be the team's post-season award winner for best defenseman.

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012

I used to call him Minny's Coburn. Now he's our 2nd Coburn.

Angry Hockey Dad

Eat up Johnny
May 30, 2013
Canada
All sportsnet analysts have to say after the game is Giroux dove to get the OT PP. Mike Johnson is such a plug. Worst commentary on TV

swissexpert

Sep 21, 2009
Nice win, still got some small little hope for post season ;)
Streit now tied for 5th in D scoring, not bad for his age..

blinds

Jan 5, 2012
Great way to end it, was hoping G and Voracek would get points.

Definitely a good night by Schultz though. Like MSE said, could definitely see him taking the Ashbee trophy this season. Only competition at this point is Streit.

blinds

Jan 5, 2012
All sportsnet analysts have to say after the game is Giroux dove to get the OT PP. Mike Johnson is such a plug. Worst commentary on TV

Did he dive? I didn't see the penalty, but Giroux does fall down easy at times.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
There was plenty of contact. It was far from a dive.

he used to be on nhl network sometimes. god i hate that ******.

He was a Flyer hater and a total JO. I'm glad they moved on from him.

Even if they lose again to Boston the Flyers are a decent home team. We'll have to rely on their road record to get a high pick.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Coburn had a great game on the sly... matched vs Ovechkin a lot, (on Ovies side as well, not just on ice with him) played over 26 minutes and made 0 mistakes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad