Prospect Info: #40OA - Hurricanes select RHD Scott Morrow

ONO94

Jan 18, 2010
Doesn't he burn a year of his ELC if he signs this year as well?

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Doesn't he burn a year of his ELC if he signs this year as well?

Waddell every time Morrow's agent calls to sign that ELC before the FNY

brooklyn99-brooklyn-nine-nine.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DaveG

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Hasn’t always worked in the past, though. Some guys want to be part of a good team but some guys look at the organizational depth and see a roadblock. They’d rather play for a bad team where they can get a lot of minutes which I can’t necessarily fault them for doing. As a human I understand it - as a sports fan I hate it :laugh:
They come crawling back (Freddie)

Reactions: Cardiac Jerks

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Im assuming CRL means carolina. We tried to convince him to sign after the prospect camp before this season so, Im sure we try to sign him a few weeks when UMASS’ season is over.

I only have reports to go off of but he is still an offensive machine with improved defensive qualities. He still needs to work on defense, especially decision making in his own end.
If y’all have ESPN plus they have games on there to watch. He’s very raw, but ridiculously talented. His decision making everywhere is questionable. He’s at his best holding the puck and trying to make things happen, but he forces things that won’t work as a pro presumably. He may be the type of guy that improves by playing pros because everyone will think as quick as he does and he’ll read them better than his ncaa teammates. Maybe they’ll read him better too.

Or he’s an all the tools with no toolbox type. He didn’t seem to know what to do at times having a freshman defensive partner who outplays him at times. He has all the skills but doesn’t always get the game.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
as Lempo pointed out, he wouldnt get the years of experience to be O.S eligible so the Canes would own all the negotiating power. giveth and taketh
His salary would be limited to the ELC max one year less, so there's that obviously.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad