Post-Game Talk: #40 | FLYERS (H) vs. Bruins (A) | Saturday, Apr. 10, 2021 | Flyers win 3-2

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
The thing about Ghost is that he hates those two f***ers just as much as they hate him.

I really thought he wanted to go with a different finger there

upload_2021-4-10_22-44-33.png

CerpinTaxt

Apr 1, 2009
KY
So I think the Flyers are 3-2 during this boycott. Is the team still not fun to watch or are they actually playing better? Should I just embrace the hate and watch anyway?

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
If they win and Boston loses tomorrow, Chuck should say f*** it and trade for Hall. Make the next few weeks fun.

Here4ThaLids

“Sunshine has always been our enemy.”
Sep 28, 2018
They played with a lot more life today and portions of this game were fun to watch. I missed a portion of the first but from what I saw Ghost had another great game -- his goal is set up not just because of TK and the give-and-go at the offensive blueline, but because Ghost made a guy miss near the other blue line and carved right through the NZ. The defensemen were clearly not allowed to skate it out of their own end for most of the year but the reins have been loosened of late (or Ghost just said 'f*** it, let's be legends, mate!').
:hockey:

But (and yes, this will sound whiny, but at least it's after a win) the refereeing is really pushing me away this year. Not fun trying to beat two teams every night. Not fun at all.

Jettany

Feb 21, 2018
They played with a lot more life today and portions of this game were fun to watch. I missed a portion of the first but from what I saw Ghost had another great game -- his goal is set up not just because of TK and the give-and-go at the offensive blueline, but because Ghost made a guy miss near the other blue line and carved right through the NZ. The defensemen were clearly not allowed to skate it out of their own end for most of the year but the reins have been loosened of late (or Ghost just said 'f*** it, let's be legends, mate!').
:hockey:

But (and yes, this will sound whiny, but at least it's after a win) the refereeing is really pushing me away this year. Not fun trying to beat two teams every night. Not fun at all.
Tk was great.

Reactions: Fragmuffin

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
At 5v5 we had one single line with a positive xGF%... TK-G-Jake. 60.41%.

Only one D had a positive xGF%... Sanheim. 45.41% with Hagg, 56.31% without.

Meanwhile, the Hayes line had 0.00% xGF% in 8:01 together. Just atrocious.

Also didn't see people mention it, but Lindblom got replaced by Raffl on the Couturier line pretty early on. Sure glad they didn't give Farabee another shot there instead.

Irvdog13

Jan 20, 2020
So I think the Flyers are 3-2 during this boycott. Is the team still not fun to watch or are they actually playing better? Should I just embrace the hate and watch anyway?
2nd game in a month for me....well actually i watched 2nd and 3rd....they still suck and you can see A that there is plenty of talent and B that the team isnt playing for each other....rhey are gutted...they know AV is a fraud and that Fletch is not allowed to make decisions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad