GDT: #40 Blue Jackets @ Carolina | 1-4-18 *crap... scribble scribble* 19

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

Despite the Jackets having a very good December, they only remain 2 points above the playoff line (because a tie with NYI, MTL in points gives us the tiebreaker via ROW).

If we lose tonight and tomorrow in regulation, and NYI and MTL win tomorrow. We're going to be below the line. That's crazy

Anywho, go us.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio

Despite the Jackets having a very good December, they only remain 2 points above the playoff line (because a tie with NYI, MTL in points gives us the tiebreaker via ROW).

If we lose tonight and tomorrow in regulation, and NYI and MTL win tomorrow. We're going to be below the line. That's crazy

Anywho, go us.

We do have games in hand vs Pens(1), Buffalo(2), Bruins(2) and Montreal(2). So the situation doesn’t seem that bad. The good news is it’s starting to shape up into a 9 team race for 8 spots, as there’s a 7 point drop off after islanders.

Reactions: CBJWennberg10

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
We do have games in hand vs Pens(1), Buffalo(2), Bruins(2) and Montreal(2). So the situation doesn’t seem that bad. The good news is it’s starting to shape up into a 9 team race for 8 spots, as there’s a 7 point drop off after islanders.

Oh for sure. I'm not trying to make it seem like I'm freaking out or anything. But it's crazy how we would have a fairly comfortable margin in the Western Conference yet are only one game safe in the East.

I like our roster better than NYI, MTL, and Buffalo.

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018

Anywho, go us.

If this team fails to reach the PO then it doesnt deserve to be there in the first place.

I dont believe they can possibly fail to get there though.

Reactions: thebus88

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
There is a fair amount of CBJ hate in the Canes GDT. I don't quite understand it.

I mean I don't have strong feelings for them either way... except the awful post game team celebration. So plz win tonight Jackets.

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Jackets will beat Canes and the Cats but then they face bolts which is going to be a deeper test than the Leafs game.

Lets see if Torts can motivate them to play against Tampa. And who steps up

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
There is a fair amount of CBJ hate in the Canes GDT. I don't quite understand it.

I mean I don't have strong feelings for them either way... except the awful post game team celebration. So plz win tonight Jackets.

Do they hate the Jackets as much as we do? They seem to have a fair amount of disdain for their own team too.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
With the teams in the Metro playing so well...Jackets can't afford too many losses. Could be on the outside looking in soon, although the Jackets do have games in hand on several teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad