NCAA GDT: #4 Oklahoma vs. #1 LSU

Who wins the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

member 157595

I seriously doubted LSU the first half of this year and I still have the sneaking suspicion that the winner of the other game wins the NC.

That said, I don't think OU has a chance in hell in this game.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
This might be more of a slaughter than anyone thought.

I’m somewhat concerned about McCord’s death having an impact on the coaching staff. Remember back in 2011 Ok State layed an egg after the catastrophe with the plane crash. Not exactly same thing but these are human beings. This is a tough day not just for the OC but all of them

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Lamb makes an amazing catch and then the Sooners score right after. LSU is going to be without a starting OL and their starting RB it looks like. Their defense has been vulnerable at times. All that momentum they had to start is gone.

Nevermind, looks like Edwards-Helaire is in.

LSU back on top with a quick answer.

Last edited:

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
This might not be so easy for LSU. Sooner answered quickly, but Tigers scoring again. Let'see if OU retaliates.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Missed call and then Joe unleashed a great pass.

I don’t believe Hurts intended to throw that ball to anyone and the official knew that and that was why he didn’t throw the flag. It felt like a I am just gonna throw this and see what happens and he didn’t want to reward him for that

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Burrow's pocket awareness is unreal

Then the touch on that TD pass

Bayou and Cincinnati Bengals got them a good one I think.

he’s so slow I have no idea how he gets away. I feel I could easily beat him in a foot race even at 37

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I was gonna bet the under on this. Glad I didn’t. I could see OU putting up 35 easily even with a loss

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
I don’t believe Hurts intended to throw that ball to anyone and the official knew that and that was why he didn’t throw the flag. It felt like a I am just gonna throw this and see what happens and he didn’t want to reward him for that

If that's what the official thought he should be fired on the spot. Blatant PI is blatant PI. You can't go assuming what players are seeing and thinking.

The refs seemed to me to be determined to keep their flags in their pocket. They've missed a couple other obvious infractions on LSU's offense as well

Reactions: peate

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
If that's what the official thought he should be fired on the spot. Blatant PI is blatant PI. You can't go assuming what players are seeing and thinking.

The refs seemed to me to be determined to keep their flags in their pocket. They've missed a couple other obvious infractions on LSU's offense as well

we have seen cases before where the officials haven’t award PI in the NFL on gunslinger heave ho throws. They aren’t supposed to insert the opinions into their calls but I believe they do sometimes

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Edwards-Helaire got destroyed. Dumb move by the Oklahoma player to do that rather than go for the tackle.

That's actually a pretty disgusting hit, IMO. Clearly led with his helmet to an unsuspecting player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad