GDT: #4| New York Islanders @ Nashville Predators | October 13th | 8:00 PM | F/L 5-2

Stercrazy

Jul 4, 2007
It will interesting what Trotz does in between periods. Both Barney rubble and Dead weight never made adjustments in game.

nystromshairstylist

Dec 13, 2009
Lehner looking real sharp early on.

This is what is so frustrating as I knew last year watching him with BUF that he was a good goalie, certainly better than Halak or Greiss, and he is trying to rescucitate his career with a slow, lazy, low IQ hockey team called the NYI.

Their talent base is garbage and Snow s/h been fired like 8 years ago.

It bothers me that a good goalie like him, who has had some emotional issues, is now going to have to get through a very tough year on a team of mostly garbage and rejects from other teams.

Lehner (and Barzal) deserve better, too many of the rest are trash and should not even be in the league.

GrandmaSlices51631

Dec 12, 2013
Long Beach
chip and ****in chase ... get in the zone and get one ... ****

Except they are not chasing, same shit we saw with Weight.

I know I sound like a broken record but this team could use Ho-Sang, who is great at zone entry. I think they should let him mature a little but he should definitely be worked into the lineup by Christmas

Reactions: TommytheCat

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Here’s the islanders we known and love. Lol. Way too f***ing easy. 10 seconds left. Hickey just watching.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Ok. Scoreboard watching let’s see how they respond to the first adversity of the season.

Lehners the only bright spot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad