#4 is available will Mo Riels snap it up?

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
franson said today he would consider comeing back to toronto in ufa but not if reilly takes number 4 he definitely wont I dont think

I doubt that has anything to do it, but rather the amount of money he wants.

Rielly isnt going to change numbers mid season. If it happens it will be in the summer

Frelimo

Jul 6, 2012
Toronto
franson said today he would consider comeing back to toronto in ufa but not if reilly takes number 4 he definitely wont I dont think

Yea ... I don't think this is an issue to be concerned about.

Also, great photoshop Swervin81, I lolled my ass off.

Jul 10, 2003
KW
Didn't Kubina switch mid season?

Yeah and he offered any fan that already bought his jersey the chance to exchange for a new one, with him covering the costs, and the old ones he took back I think he was giving to charity in his home country.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Out of respect for a traded former teammate, Rielly should stick with #44 until it's official that Franson is not returning when signs a new deal with a team other than the Leafs.

So, if Franson doesn't return to the Leafs this summer, Rielly can have #4 to start next season.

JMHO.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden

Lobstertainment

Oh no, my brains.
Nov 26, 2003
Toronto
Pretty sure the NHL doesn't allow players to switch numbers mid-season.

They do, as an example of a player switching without the pre-cursor of a trade Kubina switched from 73 to 31 like 1/4 of the way through the season. His old number in Tampa was 13 but someone more important had that here.

LeafsFIO*

I don't care either way but I kind of want him to keep #44.

Gretzky's idol as a kid was Gordie Howe who wore #9, and so Gretzky chose #99 cuz he wanted to be twice as good.

I hope Rielly(#44) could do that for Bobby Orr(#4) :naughty: :sarcasm:

99 is not 9 times 2. But I know what you mean

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad