Post-Game Talk: 4 goals here, 4 goals there, a little hat-trick here, shortside there. Welcome to the Gongshow Habs

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
We got Monteblows instead of Montebeau tonight. Should have made the switch after 1st period.

Good on the Habs on coming back from 4-0 down. Hellebuyck was shit too, but he seemed to settle down after he made that penalty shot stop. Then they scored right after. Definitely the turning point.

PP was shit
Pk was shit
Gallagher was shit
Armia was shit
Defense was shit
That review was complete shit. Seriously they reviewed that?

But, thank-you Wideman for taking down shit-filet.

Game was weird & fun.

Jets aren't going to make the playoffs.

Congratulations to Powerhorse on his 1st career hattrick. Had a great game!

NewEraGM

Jun 19, 2010
Guys why are you even analyzing??..ohh this player should be here, that player should be there

just let them play, we lost which is good and they still showed character. Far from perfect but Lehkonen scoring is good for value, Petry and chiarot getting pts

I’ll take 20 more games like that pls

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Back on track! BRAD LAMBERT here we come!

YES!

img

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
With Ottawa, NJ, and Philly all losing, and Arizona losing sunday, this is a good loss for the tank.

The first line, Pitlick, Poehling, and Lekhonen all looked good, the rest were hard to watch tonight. D just couldn't handle the big bodies of the Jets forward.

Monty was really bad after looking very good during this streak, idk what happened there.

I hope they're just showcasing Perrault because he brings nothing to the line up. Pezzetta brings energy at least.

What can I say about Gally man... he works so hard but is so ineffective at the same time, it's hard to watch. Hughes/Gorton are going to have to do something about his contract.

I'm sure they'll bounce back in Calgary tho, they'll want to show Toffoli how they've improved hehe

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Eww. No to Lambert. He’ll be in Montreal for 3 days then he and his dad will cry to get traded elsewhere.
Imo, most talented forward in the draft. Problem is he shows up when he wants, very Kovalevesque

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
TSN Turning Point when Pitlick missed the PS and Jets come back and score

When we are picking 1st overall remember that moment

I agree that's the turning point. Hellesuck became Hellebuyck at that point. He played way better after that save. Jets gained confidence from that save too.

The penalties we took in 3rd and Monty's terrible goaltending helped too.

Reactions: Spearmint Rhino

expy

Nov 2, 2010
I agree that's the turning point. Hellesuck became Hellebuyck at that point. He played way better after that save. Jets gained confidence from that save too.

The penalties we took in 3rd and Monty's terrible goaltending helped too.
Yep, it's when you make the saves that matter that defines you as an NHL starter

Jul 6, 2016
I cannot believe the guy that was not there in the playoffs was the only one that responded to Shiefle. I miss the good old head hunting days where players cared for one another and responded with all the venoms to avenge their friends. That's why I want Perry gone, when he let Montanbeault get rag dolled.
You mean Petry.

Reactions: Kimota

Corson27

Oct 30, 2016
I cannot believe the guy that was not there in the playoffs was the only one that responded to Shiefle. I miss the good old head hunting days where players cared for one another and responded with all the venoms to avenge their friends. That's why I want Perry gone, when he let Montanbeault get rag dolled.
Your wish has been granted :laugh:

Reactions: Kimota

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad