Post-Game Talk: 4 goals here, 4 goals there, a little hat-trick here, shortside there. Welcome to the Gongshow Habs

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
O4VUHVa.gif

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Worst player on the ice wasnt even the goalie who gave up 3 on 4, 4 on 6 and 7 on 23 total.

That says a lot

Choose one

Armia on the ice for bazillion goals
Shitrot standing around as pk goals fly in
Gallaghed taking dumb penalties and general uselessness
Hoffman a failing pp master and terrible back check

Reactions: Runner77

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
You know what lost us the game? Leaving The goalie who left his brain at home in net past the first 3 goals…

ALL THE WAY TIL 7 before the decision was made… wtf is that, if I’m a reporter I’m calling that out hardcore horrible decision..

Might as well wait until 8 goes in next time..

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Back on track! BRAD LAMBERT here we come!

Unless we get 1st OA pick, then you have to take Wright

Shred

Nov 1, 2005
Guys like Petry, Gallagher, Chiarot, Anderson don't have a good skillset for the PP. Wideman should be on as much as possible and at this point I'd rather try Armia or even Dauphin. Guess this is where we are missing Toffoli, Dvorak, Drouin who are all at least ok on the PP.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
I cannot believe the guy that was not there in the playoffs was the only one that responded to Shiefle. I miss the good old head hunting days where players cared for one another and responded with all the venoms to avenge their friends. That's why I want Petry gone, when he let Montanbeault get rag dolled.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad