GDT: [#4] Ducks @ Dallas Stars, 7:00 CST (FS-SW)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I'm liking Nichushkin's game a lot tonight. Much harder on the puck and is keeping up with the speed of the game. Has been a threat to score or generate chances several times

Khudobin has made me nervous

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Unlucky to get down in the game, we outworked and outplayed them from the start of the game.

Good work boys.

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Dickinson & Khudobin deserve more credit than they will get during this game but both were effective when called upon.

As a (former) goalie, watching your team dominate and then have to face shots is very tough, Dobby handled it well with only a one goal cushion.

2 points baby!!

Reactions: SourTemplePilot

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Nuke had a solid game. Really want to get someone who will be a threat on the second line. Hope Nill can pull something out of his ass.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Nichushkin had under 10 minutes of ice time tonight (9:54). Pretty solid game despite barely playing. He was noticeable everytime he was on the ice though. Part of that is cause he isn't on the PP or PK

Finished with 1 assist, was +1, had 4 SOG, a blocked shot, and 2 takeaways.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Benn - Seguin - Janmark
Nichushkin - Spezza - Radulov
Comeau - Faksa - Pitlick
Dickinson - Shore - Ritchie

I'd try this, Comeau did nothing on the top line.

Reactions: Karitimes

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
Benn - Seguin - Janmark
Nichushkin - Spezza - Radulov
Comeau - Faksa - Pitlick
Dickinson - Shore - Ritchie

I'd try this, Comeau did nothing on the top line.
I would rather replace Janmark with Shore and scratch Comeau.

Shore has surprised be so far and I’m starting to favor him over janny

Nerv

Jun 20, 2017
Louisiana
i know hes not as bad as my particularly faulty brain has me believing however i feel a very real physical pain watching devin shore possess the puck....its so clunky and uncomfortable i gotta f***in look away before he gives it to pitlick or whoever. anyway good game for the boys

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I would rather replace Janmark with Shore and scratch Comeau.

Shore has surprised be so far and I’m starting to favor him over janny

Shore belongs in the bottom 6 the least of everyone, so I tend to agree. Decent offensive ability, his speed has improved so he can keep up with them, and he seems to play best on the wing.

If Nichushkin plays like he did tonight according to some testimony and we snag Duchene or another center, man do we look scary.

Benn - Seguin - who cares
Nichushkin - Duchene - Radulov
Janmark - Faksa - Comeau
who cares

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
i know hes not as bad as my particularly faulty brain has me believing however i feel a very real physical pain watching devin shore possess the puck....its so clunky and uncomfortable i gotta fucfkin look away before he gives it to pitlick or whoever. anyway good game for the boys

Really? He is one of the few players outside of the top three that can actually possess the puck for longer than 2 seconds.

Reactions: Kcb12345

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I caught the third period on radio and watched the highlights.

Take about a banner game (or period, really). This is one I think we’ll point back to later in the season as to where things started going right.

It’s really hard not to be so optimistic about this team. The division is putting a damper on it, though - we’re still only tied for third in points and points percentage.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
A couple posters here and a friend of mine all said Honka had a strong game.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Coming from someone who didn't watch the game, how was Honka? Did he earn another game or does Sir Roman Polak draw back in?

Honka had a really strong game. Only played a little over 13 minutes but his game was strong all around. Did everything that we need from him and was a big part of the beginning of the 2nd period dominance.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Honka had a really strong game. Only played a little over 13 minutes but his game was strong all around. Did everything that we need from him and was a big part of the beginning of the 2nd period dominance.
It's not hard to have a good game if you play sheltered minutes

Robert Kentwood

Sep 11, 2018
When Johns comes back the D pairings should be:
Lindell - Klingberg
Heiskanen - Johns
Methot - Carrick
Honka
Polak retires and is immediately inducted into the HOF.

Great complimentary pairings imo. Lets just hope Johns' headaches aren't a serious issue.

Reactions: SourTemplePilot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad