GDT: [#4] Detroit Red Wings @ Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FS-SW) - Back in black

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Boys are we elite?

Not sure if we can declare elite yet due to the opppsition.

But....1 thing is for sure. Our Top 4 on defense is ELITE. Weve built identity from that group.

Im going to keep an eye on high grade scoring chances allowed, i think we will lead the league this year in lowest allowed. Our goalies are great and make saves when needed, but man i love watching fmhow our team defense makes life easy on them.

Our whole team has bought in on team defense, can see the pride they take in defensive plays, they almost want the bruises from block shots . Love it.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Congrats to Dellandrea and Otter; Bowness as well. This team (missing numerous guys) is looking really good.

No hard push cause it’s still early but when a few of the top/regular guys get back in...

Go Stars!

Reactions: DangeRouss

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
I actually feel bad for the wings fans after that one . Like they actually suck . Our ahl players were better than there top guys .

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
NSH and DET for the first 4 games. It kind of worked out as a short pre-season for the Stars anyway, but the points count.

It has been great to see the hustle that actually results in goals. Hard to keep up all 56 games, I know, but with the yutes, and some vets coming back late in the season well rested, it may be possible to keep it going. Most of all, we have to hope they are over the self destructive crumbling if something goes bad that led to two long book end losing streaks last year. Remember they went in to last year hoping never to lose two games in a row? Hopefully, the SC run has boosted their confidence to the point where they can do this.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I think they're calling Dellandrea Delly or Dells or something. It's usually the really obvious stuff with the hockey nicknames.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad