GDT: #4 Buffalo Sabres @ Philadelphia Flyers 7:00PM 1.19.2020

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Having those types of players doesn’t stop those hits from happening. or from your best players from getting hit.

One of the toughest fighters in the league is Tom Wilson and he plays on Ovy’s wing. Yet that does nothing to deter Risto from trying to hammer Ovy every game he plays against him.
I answered you in another thread about this. Clear hit and dirty punch not the same.

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
Lindy was actually busy yelling so mair told Peters and kaleta to hop the boards. We just don't have a mair kaleta and Peters to even attempt that
Ya learn something every day. I always assumed it was Lindy given the "don't you F***ing touch my captain" line that everyone could hear him screaming

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Ya learn something every day. I always assumed it was Lindy given the "don't you F***ing touch my captain" line that everyone could hear him screaming
Well he might not have told them to do it, but im sure he wasn't objecting :laugh:

Reactions: KiwiGriff

nickdawg95

scoutdawg
Jan 7, 2016
Asplund in, tage out. Maybe Ralph is reading the boards
Remember when we first hired him and he said he went around bars in buffalo to get a sense of the city and fans around here... all lies... I bet RK is JackAttack

Reactions: valet

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
Being a kiwi, rugby is our national sport. There's an ex Australian rugby player called Matthew Johns. He created this fictional character for TV, who was a rugby fan who complains about there not being any fighting in rugby any more. "Bring back the biff".

The Sabres need to bring back the biff!

upload_2021-1-20_13-3-43.png

Reactions: Paxon and joshjull

RocSabres

Jul 21, 2014
What’s up with this terrible video quality? Anyone else think the MSG broadcast picture looks slow and almost like a bad stream?

Reactions: jc17

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad