GDT: #4 Buffalo Sabres @ Philadelphia Flyers 7:00PM 1.19.2020

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
Just continue the same intensity, game in and game out. Repeat the tenacity on the puck, back check, fore check and continue to break down the opponent. Make them swear this isn't the same joke of a team that they've played the last 5 years plus. Just keep up the CONSISTENCY! That's all I can hope for!

Reactions: Club

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY

Krueger mentioned yesterday about giving breaks to guys like Cozens as they adjust.

no idea if that’s what this is about though.

Last edited:

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
Krueger sounding like Ruff whining about the league not giving a suspension for the Dahlin hit last night

I dunno, my lasting memory of Ruff was that Sens vs Sabres brawl in 2006/2007 when he put in his biggest five players and told them to go after the other team. No way Krueger does something like that.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
I dunno, my lasting memory of Ruff was that Sens vs Sabres brawl in 2006/2007 when he put in his biggest five players and told them to go after the other team. No way Krueger does something like that.
Lindy was actually busy yelling so mair told Peters and kaleta to hop the boards. We just don't have a mair kaleta and Peters to even attempt that

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Lindy was actually busy yelling so mair told Peters and kaleta to hop the boards. We just don't have a mair kaleta and Peters to even attempt that
No we don’t though I’m not sure how much it matters anymore. I pointed out in the Roster speculation thread that Risto was pounding the Philly forwards. That included catching Voracek with a big hit at center ice. Where he immediately left the ice in pain. No one on the Flyers did anything about it.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
No one on the Flyers did anything about i
Maybe they also have no one? At least we shouldn't be constantly afraid that one of our most talented players will receive another concussion. We need a jackhammer in squad.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Maybe they also have no one? At least we shouldn't be constantly afraid that one of our most talented players will receive another concussion. We need a jackhammer in squad.

Having those types of players doesn’t stop those hits from happening. or from your best players from getting hit.

One of the toughest fighters in the league is Tom Wilson and he plays on Ovy’s wing. Yet that does nothing to deter Risto from trying to hammer Ovy every game he plays against him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad