GDT: 4/9/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Ottawa vs Tampa Bay

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
This is the Alamo of the season. Lose tonight and it is officially over. Win and we still have a slight chance.

DandDShhh.gif

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Reading the lineups in that article makes me chuckle. Ottawa has done remarkable things with a destroyed lineup. Kyle Turris is hot bloated oppossum roadkill. In no world is he a #1 Center. Best line Ottawa has had is the new Kid Line. Zibanejad is going to be a force for awhile. Still learning, but he's a beast already.

Meanwhile, the Bolts have looked like **** 95% of the season with a lineup that, barring the goaltending, the Sens would have killed to have(quality, not the players themselves of course). If MacLean doesn't win the Adams, there is no justice.

Hope the game is entertaining, hope Barbs looks decent and doesn't get torched like he was in Hershey game before last.

CC321

Jun 23, 2012
Especially with Ottawa struggling at the moment, talent wise we should win this game 5-0. When was the last time the Bolts engine was firing on all cylinders though, I don't remember.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Anyone want 2 free tickets last minute? I can email them to you. Let me know. I think I can email them up to about 6:30.

TASA

Jun 19, 2007
Digby, NS
Saw this comment on TSN's website and it made me laugh, had to share it

tml thecat
4 hours ago
3-0 TB, Bishop has a 6 save shut-out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad