GDT: 4/9/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Ottawa vs Tampa Bay

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
More that...

This?!

EP-304089870.jpg&MaxH=337

Seriously, that's amazingly impressive. I'm sure it's photoshopped like 99% of all images in magazines, but knowing how that guy works out and takes his health so seriously, not unexpected. You just wouldn't know it if you weren't a hockey fan and tried to start **** with a short guy in a bar or something.

Before he's done with the game, I want to see him fight someone his size. Kinda like when Kovalchuk smoked Schenn or Datsyuk held his own against Perry.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Seriously, that's amazingly impressive. I'm sure it's photoshopped like 99% of all images in magazines, but knowing how that guy works out and takes his health so seriously, not unexpected. You just wouldn't know it if you weren't a hockey fan and tried to start **** with a short guy in a bar or something.

Before he's done with the game, I want to see him fight someone his size. Kinda like when Kovalchuk smoked Schenn or Datsyuk held his own against Perry.

Has he ever fought anyone?

Yzlamic Preacher*

She is awesome in Eureka.

Its funny, 99% of the people in Vancouver have no idea who she is. So she'll walk around casually. I see her around town once in a while. Always say Hi and how I am a fan etc... the usual talk. Always stunned at how beautiful she is in public.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad