GDT: 4/7/18 - New York Rangers vs. Philadelphia Flyers: The Last Supper Edition. RIP 2017-18 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Put it out of its misery.

tenor.gif

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Crazy that we're going to watch the final game of Alain Vigneault's NYR career.

Can't wait for this season to be over and for playoffs/World Championships to begin.

I'm assuming media breakup day will be sometime between Monday and Wednesday.

Hopefully Monday is Black Monday for AV.

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
Crazy that we're going to watch the final game of Alain Vigneault's NYR career.

Can't wait for this season to be over and for playoffs/World Championships to begin.

I'm assuming media breakup day will be sometime between Monday and Wednesday.

Hopefully Monday is Black Monday for AV.

I am not picky, it can be Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday as long as it happens.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Honestly looking forward to a summer where I won't watch a dumb hockey team immolate itself nightly.
Yes, fruit drinks and hot beaches with summer music, but I`m curious who we sign/draft in the summer window. :)
It might be a rough time while Gorton rebuild and it`s just the beginning.

Reactions: Bob Richards

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Guys, pull off the win in regulation, and lunch, dinner, ouzo, cheese pies, baklava, and whatever else the %^&$ you guys want is on me, except for the plane ticket to Greece.

GigaChad

Oct 9, 2013
Please win in regulation! You must win that the Panthers have a shot at the Playoffs. Give everything you got!
Rangers Rangers wohoo let's go!!!

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Listen, I am fond of the Cats and hate the Flyers, but the ONLY good result from this game for the Rangers would be a loss. We’re talking a spread of three spots at the top of the draft and double the odds in the lottery. People do understand that, right?

Some people still want revenge for 2010 for whatever reason. I thought we got that revenge by sweeping the Flyers in the 2011-12 season, including the Winter Classic, and knocking them out in the first round in 2014.

If we win, it doesn't do anything for us. Doubling our odds for the lottery is more important than 2 points in a meaningless game.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Eh, I'm a big believer in karma. If the Rangers look like they're mailing it in for the sake of a higher draft pick, it'll come back in a bad way.

Just play the game and win or lose, play the best that you can.

Plus, this movement of Florida fans donating money for a good cause in the case of a win hits me right in the feels. f*** Philly, I want Florida in the playoffs. Maaaaaybe send us Borgstrom this June for TB's 1st rounder and we'll consider it even :)

Reactions: PlamsUnlimited

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Could someone please do a Matt Beleskey tribute video. It would be even funnier if A/V pulls a Stu Bickel on him and dresses him but he doesn't take a shift and the whole video is shots of him staring from the bench. This may be the single meanest thing I've ever requested here. I'm sorry. The pain of losing so much hurts me, and when I'm hurting I lash out at others. I'm sorry Matt Beleskey. I hope you get a hat trick. No I don't. I hope you're a minus 3. PREPARE TO SUBMERGE! DIVE! DIVE! DIVE!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad