GDT: 4/5/16 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Rangers

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
It's hard to feel sympathy for the injury plight when the Penguins are besieged to death by injuries themselves, yet, despite having every reason to rest on the laurels of 12/13 wins, managed to erase a 3-0 deficit in Ottawa tonight and win. That's a well-oiled machine.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Good thing we don't have to worry about scoring goals, right Coop?

Whoever runs our PP needs to be taken out back, beaten with a hose, and then fired immediately. If it's Cooper, I'll allow him to skip the hose-beating. Absolutely unacceptable. Countless times, has our PP cost us a game this season. NO EXCUSES with the firepower we have.
No reason not to get a point from this game tonight power play sucked and it has all year

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Something needs to be done, it boggles my mind how bad the PP is with the star power we have. 30th ranked away team PP, and I think bottom 7 in the league overall. It has cost us so many games this year. Even if it was half decent we'd have a few more wins.

They went what 1/7 tonight, my god

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014

Hope that it means that it's nothing to serious. We need both of them back, Hedman to have some help on 'd' and Cally to at least help our PK since we let in a PK goal tonight and then one on the 4-on-4.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl

Hope that it means that it's nothing to serious. We need both of them back, Hedman to have some help on 'd' and Cally to at least help our PK since we let in a PK goal tonight and then one on the 4-on-4.

Forget that sit them both till the playoffs no need to play them in the next two games call up two crunch players

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
I don't care how many injuries we have. I don't care if we have the ****ing kids from the Mighty Duck movies out there. If you get a 2-0 lead early and then go on a 5 minute PP...inexcusable.

This game came down to special teams. There weren't any soul crushing softies. The team wasn't destroyed at 5 on 5. It came down to us having the most pathetic and limp dicked PP I have ever seen.

I've said it hundreds of times since last year, having a terrible PP WILL cost you games. How many times have we seen it this season? I've lost count.

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
Why does it shock people that we lose games that we don't play open and forward? This has been the case all year.

We are a team built on speed and offense. Last year's playoffs must have scared Cooper. They were forced to play a tight, defense first style and he pushed it hard this year. To little success.

When we do this grinding **** we get beat.

You take Stamkos out of the mix then you got a roster of 3 talents that HAVE TO play with each other like the ****ing peewees and a bunch of inbetweeners.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
only thing making me feel bad or sick is this fan base

and yes write me up if you feel up to it

not sure can stomach being here during the playoffs why i disappear during games

once was fun here now this season its not so SHAME ON YOU

that is my two cents

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014

not sure can stomach being here during the playoffs why i disappear during games

that is my two cents

Curly Bill: "Well.......bye."

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket

that is my two cents

It's not fun this season because of HF posters? Or is it because we're upset with seeing the same ****, different day on the ice? Sorry it's not all sunshine and rainbows. When I see a **** team, I get upset and call it out.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Why does it shock people that we lose games that we don't play open and forward? This has been the case all year.

We are a team built on speed and offense. Last year's playoffs must have scared Cooper. They were forced to play a tight, defense first style and he pushed it hard this year. To little success.

When we do this grinding **** we get beat.

You take Stamkos out of the mix then you got a roster of 3 talents that HAVE TO play with each other like the ****ing peewees and a bunch of inbetweeners.

This is true, although it's just as true when Stamkos is in the mix.

We're forcing skilled players to play a grinding game.

Although, no, TKO don't have to play together. They probably shouldn't--especially now. JAM looked fine with 18 and 9. Let Kuch play with 90 and hope to at least have two waves of attack. Hell, let Kuch play on any other line.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB

that is my two cents

The coach makes me not enjoy hockey. He's taken an incredibly fun team to watch and tried to mold them into the '95 Devils, minus the infractions. I can only watch us regroup in the neutral zone so many times. I can only watch Eric Condra play over JAM, while the team is struggling to score, so many times. Sooner or later, the frustration comes out.

Big Z Man 1990

Jun 4, 2011
Don't say anything at all
I think it would be interesting if you guys end up facing Detroit in the first round. Think about it, the Bucs shared a division with the Lions for 25 years. This factor would definitely make such a series interesting.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL

Although, no, TKO don't have to play together. They probably shouldn't--especially now. JAM looked fine with 18 and 9. Let Kuch play with 90 and hope to at least have two waves of attack. Hell, let Kuch play on any other line.

This.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
It's not fun this season because of HF posters? Or is it because we're upset with seeing the same ****, different day on the ice? Sorry it's not all sunshine and rainbows. When I see a **** team, I get upset and call it out.

im on more than this site but this site has become irrational at times

we lost a number one and a number two d man? and we expect to beat the king? with a kid? P.S. no blame on vasy think bishop stops krieders but those two bullets by stepan dont know if anyone stops those

those two slappers were a nod of head like good job move on etc..

we played the cooper way stay back yep we did that they got momentum but we never gave up we played a lot better than board is saying and took two great shots to beat us and a bunch of bad puck luck cause we had king beaten a few times

it happens thats why they play the game instead of looking over stats and saying yep this team is the winner

the maddening part to me is we seem overall to lack respect to other teams total lack of respect ohhhh we are the best we should be the best in each game and that other team is pretty much full of minor league scrubs

sometimes a team just gets lucky sometimes a team just has you on effort etc..

i give credit to new york for playing a game that they were primarily dominated never giving up making magic on stupid plays and making us pay youd expect that from a team that has been soooooo good the last couple of years

i did not take this as a devastating loss myself i felt the tide turning when we got on pk a couple times in a row i worried when didnt do anything or much on power play but we kept it out of our net have some moments lol i was worried that is something need to fix

but when your down 3-4 studs you lose two more players for time in a game?

and you suck it up and play hard?

its a moral victory and should be taken as such

i get we live and die with each turn of the page:) yet tonight has a lot of good solid stuff and yet we look and act like the sky fell down

it didnt and wont:)

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014

I meant you take Stamkos out of the lineup and we're doubley ****.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
It hurts just thinking of what this game could have meant for us. Not only making the playoffs without someone elses help, but winning without Cally, Hedman, Stamkos, Stralman, and Bishop in the lineup. It's a "what could have been" night. We came out flying and our effort level was great. We dominated another playoff caliber team for a good stretch, at one point out shooting them 17-2. We were writing a recipe to use later for playoff success. Even with all the adversity we've gone through, we still have it in us.

But we got ourselves into trouble in the 2nd, and Goaltending, Special Teams, Effort, they all crashed and burned. Those are the 3 things we can not go forward without.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
It hurts just thinking of what this game could have meant for us. Not only making the playoffs without someone elses help, but winning without Cally, Hedman, Stamkos, Stralman, and Bishop in the lineup. It's a "what could have been" night. We came out flying and our effort level was great. We dominated another playoff caliber team for a good stretch, at one point out shooting them 17-2. We were writing a recipe to use later for playoff success. Even with all the adversity we've gone through, we still have it in us.

But we got ourselves into trouble in the 2nd, and Goaltending, Special Teams, Effort, they all crashed and burned. Those are the 3 things we can not go forward without.

we went into that shell that you all speak of and i agree it burned us but is very few times we have lost such games and being down the above guys? well shows us we need everyone healthy asap.

i hate that shell can feel it happening and nothing good ever happens.

was good to see us dominate at the end though and king having to be lucky as hell to hang on :)

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
we went into that shell that you all speak of and i agree it burned us but is very few times we have lost such games and being down the above guys? well shows us we need everyone healthy asap.

i hate that shell can feel it happening and nothing good ever happens.

was good to see us dominate at the end though and king having to be lucky as hell to hang on :)

Of course we want everyone healthy, and that'll help in certain areas, but that can't be a solution because we can't control that. Effort, you can.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Of course we want everyone healthy, and that'll help in certain areas, but that can't be a solution because we can't control that. Effort, you can.

i said we only look at times it doesnt work:)

if we lead after one by 2 goals we are dammed near unbeatable that is the problem without stralman we got to go full board 99.9 percent of time minus stamkos even more

adding hedman callahan its ugly the thing is the effort was there it was playing the shell game we went into that mode got burned plain and simple
i took offense with here and everywhere fan base acting like hey we should own the rangers? they had one guy down we had 4 major guys down imho better and more important than their one guy at least 3 of them are lol and they took us to 7 games and had times they whipped our azzes short memories?

i dont i saw it happening was hoping praying for a power play goal didnt get it good news is we never quit and were dangerous at the end

we are fine could use healthier team for sure:) I didnt see effort as an issue myself it was there you cannot expect even all cylinders to dominate anyone in nhl for a full 60 minutes if you see that mark it cause its few and far between:)

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

Rather let these guys rest. No reason to play now, get over a week of rest and be ready for the playoffs next week. I want this regular season to be done with and forgotten. A new season awaits next week.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad