GDT: 4/4/2015 - Panthers Gon' Give It To Ya Lightning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
We have to have one of the worst 4th lines in there own zone. There always dominated in there own zone and when they actually get the puck it's impossible for them to clear the puck and thats not even mentioning there offensive abilities

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Barkov-MacK are not a good PK tandem. Barkov needs a slow steady non moving Jokinen on the PK with him

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Lol no one within 20 feet of Stamkos.
He was so far away near the line (on purpose), if would have left a huge hole in the middle if someone tried to cover him there.

With each passing game, Kopecky continues to bury his career. I wonder if he is hurt
He's just getting old.

When the little speed that he previously had gets taken away, he becomes useless. That's what happened.

Ciccarelli22eh

Jan 30, 2015
Is it just me or does it seem like Kopecky night in night out takes those penalties frequently? Will be happy if he's not resigned and give someone like Howden a shot. Kopecky's only roll is on the PK and think Howden can bring that with more on the table.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
How did Jagr not score there. Damn! For once I was sure it would be a goal ;)

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Is it just me or does it seem like Kopecky night in night out takes those penalties frequently? Will be happy if he's not resigned and give someone like Howden a shot. Kopecky's only roll is on the PK and think Howden can bring that with more on the table.
Recently he hasn't even been doing that, Barkov has basically taken his minutes there.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
He was so far away near the line (on purpose), if would have left a huge hole in the middle if someone tried to cover him there.

Good point. But still, much like you'd do to Ovechkin, I'd like to see someone cheating over at least a little closer.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Great move Guds. Guds gonna sit soon again

Why he didnt play it to Mitchell with the situation being what it is.. unknown

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Down 2-0 I aint even really mad. Just DONT want to be shutout

Status