GDT: 4/4/15 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Florida

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Congratulations to the team for the breaking records! Congrats to Bishop as well!

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
Glad to see that we finished strong. Always nice to set records in the regular season but we're at the point where we'll be defined by playoff success.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Woah there senator,I know how you sneaky political types operate. Dont play your Washington mind games with me!

Hey, just sayin. There's one for sale on Ebay for 130 bucks. Can't just be giving away free pucks signed by one of the greatest goalscorers of our generation.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
only one negative morrow made my teeth hurt ALL NIGHT

WITKOWSKI MADE A COUPLE OF PLAYS NOT GETTING PUCKS OUT BUT EVERY DAMN TIME MORROW WAS ON ICE WE WERE PENNED IN IT SEEMED

SO JUST ONE GUY WHO I THINK PLAYS WAY OVER HEAD AND HATE TO SEE ON LINE 1 MYSELF DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE

we all complaining on the d but really if we have a healthy offense i feel we can do anything most of the time lol

morrow must go next year and hope he is healthy scratch most nights in playoffs just saying

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
Red Wings - win in SO
Bruins - win in SO
Senators - win in OT

Nothing changes, anywhere.

And go Cats tomorrow. If the Habs lose in regulation, the Lightning FINALLY would move into 1st place.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Oh yeah - what happened with Killorn? Noticed that ugly was with bird beak and overpaid third liner and was wondering if there was a demotion, injury, or whatever.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Oh yeah - what happened with Killorn? Noticed that ugly was with bird beak and overpaid third liner and was wondering if there was a demotion, injury, or whatever.

Not sure, he was at morning skate, the line was supposed to be Killorn-Stamkos-Callahan, then right before warm ups found out he was injured and is now day to day.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Coop really, really spread the icetime tonight. Looks like Paquette and Boyle led all forwards.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Coop really, really spread the icetime tonight. Looks like Paquette and Boyle led all forwards.

That's the way it should be now heading into the playoffs. Last two games before this one, guys like Flip and Killorn were getting around or over 20 mins. Was crazy.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012

With more minutes, people start to notice Nesterov's a nhl material. As @boltsprospects said it best, Nesterov is currently running Barbs out of town for next season. It's not like Barbs is playing bad but Nesty averaged 21 minutes & +4 shots on net over the past 3 games, the last one vs the Panthers being a pure gem of a top pairing D. I'm baffled so few people here noticed that btw. Nesterov makes the 2nd PP unit a legit threat from the point and his defensive awareness is also starting to come along. Kid is getting seriously fun to watch.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009

With more minutes, people start to notice Nesterov's a nhl material. As @boltsprospects said it best, Nesterov is currently running Barbs out of town for next season. It's not like Barbs is playing bad but Nesty averaged 21 minutes & +4 shots on net over the past 3 games, the last one vs the Panthers being a pure gem of a top pairing D. I'm baffled so few people here noticed that btw. Nesterov makes the 2nd PP unit a legit threat from the point and his defensive awareness is also starting to come along. Kid is getting seriously fun to watch.

Why would you be surprised he isn't getting noticed? People took forever to notice any of TKO and they're out there scoring goals. Defense is even less noticeable unless they're screwing it up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad