U57yfxs.png

BpAXu4F.png

pq3lOTZ.png

RlQDYzR.png

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Guess the Panthers are done. 6 points back with only 8 points left for grabs. Please don't injure us #FloBros.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I know we have a lot of injuries right now but I still felt that last game was ok so I hope we keep working hard even if we don't win so that we have a good mentality going into the PO.

Boltsppy

Jun 10, 2014
Really looking for this game, it'll first time I see Koekkoek play. Panthers are in tough situation now, but there's still chance for them, you know how are Wings playing. And Ottawa is playing Capitals tonight

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Panthers are done. So we need this win tonight to pull into tie for Division lead with Montreal. Hopefully the offense comes back.

Plus... Governors cup.

Bolto

?
Nov 3, 2006
Spring Hill, FL
Realistically the Panthers are done, a regulation loss tonight means they're really done. I expect them to give a maximum effort tonight.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Honestly I'm pretty indifferent about the rest of our games. I'm just ready for the playoffs.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Honestly I'm pretty indifferent about the rest of our games. I'm just ready for the playoffs.

I feel the same way , wanted to see some personal records broken but it's more important to keep these guys healthy and rested and be ready for the playoffs. i just want us to secure home ice for at least the first round think we need a point or a lost point from Detroit to clinch it.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
So when do the beards come out? After the last game of the season, or the first game of the postseason?

I shave for the final time the morning the playoffs officially start. Then I don't touch it until we're eliminated/win it all.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Bishop is 1st of the ice so he'll start tonight. Johnson could be in, said he's feeling well but is game-time decision.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
What's the policy for the Governor's Cup if we split the games with FL?

If Florida wins in regulation, they win five points compared to Tampa Bay's four, so I imagine the Cup would go to them.

---

Hey, from a purely idealistic stand point, have any of us made any decision about whether #1 in the division is better than #2? No? Me neither.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
If Florida wins in regulation, they win five points compared to Tampa Bay's four, so I imagine the Cup would go to them.

---

Hey, from a purely idealistic stand point, have any of us made any decision about whether #1 in the division is better than #2? No? Me neither.

Depends on who is at #3 and #4. I want Detroit first round. Whichever spot has us playing them is what is best.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Panthers are done. So we need this win tonight to pull into tie for Division lead with Montreal. Hopefully the offense comes back.

Plus... Governors cup.

Think we should try and go for the division. Will give us home ice for at least the first two rounds, and with the way the WC are going, could be basically anyone they play first round even Detroit if they continue to fall.

Also, With at least an OT/SO loss we secure home ice for the first round. So there is still a lot to play for, imo. Can't just settle for what we have, and need to get hot again going into the playoffs. Scoring has been down.

Depends on who is at #3 and #4. I want Detroit first round. Whichever spot has us playing them is what is best.

Sticking with the #2 spot can get us Boston if Detroit continues to fall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad