GDT: 4/4/15 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Florida

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Panthers should've pulled Juongo on their 5-on-3 (mostly 5-on-4) if they wanted any chance at taking home this game.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
With this win Bish breaks the franchise record he set last year with 38 wins in a season! Well deserved SO, he kept us in there!

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
And Bishop was huge tonight, with our struggling 'd' we needed him to come up big and he did. Some great saves tonight.

Stammer with 2 goals and an assist, Cally with goal and assist, and great to also see Drouin get one even if it was playing with TJ and Kuch. Like I said earlier, I really Think we have our top-6 with the two lines we had out there tonight.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Yupp, looks like we have our Top-6.

And congrats TB on the win. FLA fought hard and will only get better.

I don't think I need to plead my case anymore that Cally should be on the top line. lol. That top line was sexy tonight.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
With the Lightning win tonight, you've won a signed Steven Stamkos puck and a $20 Hardee's gift card! Please send us your mailing address and we'll ship it to you next week. Congratulations!

Yeah! That's two Stammer pucks now :laugh:

What's Hardee's?

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
With the Lightning win tonight, you've won a signed Steven Stamkos puck and a $20 Hardee's gift card! Please send us your mailing address and we'll ship it to you next week. Congratulations!

What's Hardee's?

It's another name for massive coronary.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Oh, and Cally tieing his personal best with his 54th Points this season which is awesome.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013

What's Hardee's?

A cool dude like you doesnt need two signed pucks! I know a certaim crab that could use one tho

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Tonight's 3 stars:

* Steven Stamkos
** Ryan Callahan
*** Ben Bishop

I might have switched Cally and Bishop but can't argue with the guys they picked.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad