GDT: 4/30/13 - WCQF PLAYOFFS Game 1 Minnesota @ Chicago - 7:00 p.m. CDT - FSN/NBCSN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Here we go wild.

boss.gif

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
I really hope we show up this game. This team does have some pretty good talent, and I hope we really, really show up and bring it to the Hawks.

By the way, I'm ****ing sick of the Hawks. Living here in Chicago, having to listen to their truly obnoxious fans....ug! Please win, at least this game Wild!

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
I really hope we show up this game. This team does have some pretty good talent, and I hope we really, really show up and bring it to the Hawks.

By the way, I'm ****ing sick of the Hawks. Living here in Chicago, having to listen to their truly obnoxious fans....ug! Please win, at least this game Wild!

:laugh: That has to be tough, I feel for you. Just remember you still live in any amazing city even with hockey fans that can be annoying. lol

I just want us to show up and fight like hell... that is all we can ask for. The Wild going at 100%. Let's see what happens after that. New season, anything can happen!

mnwildgophers

Mar 5, 2010
MN
:laugh: That has to be tough, I feel for you. Just remember you still live in any amazing city even with hockey fans that can be annoying. lol

I just want us to show up and fight like hell... that is all we can ask for. The Wild going at 100%. Let's see what happens after that. New season, anything can happen!

I'm with you, I want to see the team really give it their all. We all saw how good they can be when they do. Let's hope that Seto scoring on Saturday starts a big streak for him.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I just hope the start of this game doesn't go the way I can envision it happening. The Wild simply cannot have a bad start, or it will be over before real soon.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
God I'm just hoping this is a ruse to keep the lines close to the chest.

As Gopher would say:

8:00 PM, the Wild take the ice and...wait! Is that Pominville's music?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad