Injury Report: 4/29/14: Bishop underwent surgery on right wrist, should be ready for training camp

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
the word is he might have a couple of issues palat.

Knee to Knee hit plus the upper body thing which have no clue what that is? I figure we get him back for game four at latest and bishop will maybe get in by game five.

Those are best case so maybe palat game 3 id bet on game four for sure yet have a belief da DREJ will be back for the third game three days off is wonderful for these tough bastiges and bishop game five maybe but by end of series id say he can play.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
CBC showed the hit from Subban. Didn't look too bad. I would say that it has more to do with the prior injury.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I don't think he suffered any injury on Wednesday, besides maybe aggravating his prior injury. The last shift I remember him playing was probably his best. He went hard on the forecheck and threw a good hit on Gorges I think. Don't remember seeing him take any shifts after that.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
CBC showed the hit from Subban. Didn't look too bad. I would say that it has more to do with the prior injury.

I thought the same thing. The knee didn't look all that bad. Some contact, but it didn't look dangerous or anything.

Stelio Kontos

Nov 6, 2011
@LightningTimes: Palat said he'll be a game-time decision on Sunday. Said the Johnson hit on April 11 vs. Columbus caused the problem.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
@LightningTimes: Palat said he'll be a game-time decision on Sunday. Said the Johnson hit on April 11 vs. Columbus caused the problem.

Well we knew that, but what is hurting? It's not a concussion and it was a clean hit. So does he have a bruised sternum? Cracked rib?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad