GDT: 4/26/13 - Oilers @ Wild - 7:00 PM CDT - FS-N+, FS-WI

Giles Ferrell

#believeinyeo
Mar 24, 2013
Minnesota
Will Harding play tomorrow? Anyone?

I think Backstrom plays tomorrow, even if we win. The only scenario I see Harding playing is if we are locked into a playoff spot and can't move up or down. But, it is clear that we could move up or down, so im 99.9% certain Backstrom starts.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
I'd actually say Harding becomes a near-certainty tomorrow if we win tonight. Gets him warmed up and ready for the P-word, and gives Backs some time to rest and recuperate before the P-word. Backs has been playing an insane schedule this season, the three days off could be a huge help.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Flying-V1.jpg

One thing we have to watch out is this.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Is that a flying V?

wtf

Anyhoo, nap time with like 5 alarm clocks because...you guessed it, no sleep AGAIN last night.

Dampland

Mar 14, 2011
Gainfully Employed
Gonna be an ugly game with the Oil stain players taking liberties all night, since their season is over.

I think all of the postings about the Wild vs. Oil @ home stats being posted today will jinx us.

I'm aaaaascared of this game.

Plus who really wants to watch the worst hockey team of the decade play against our Wild. BORING.

Paul Bunyan

Jul 5, 2012
Land of Ice and Snow
www.flickr.com
Ah, sorry to hear that about your mom.

I'm 34, and while I don't physically feel old...sometimes those thoughts just hit you and you think "wow, how long ago did that happen!?" :amazed:

Cheers mate. No I hear you. I was like that at 16, 18, 21, and now at 28 (29 in July). Always felt "older" than what I was/am at the time.

My dad passing when I was six makes you feel a bit more of that mortality thing as well.

Still, enough of this "****ing sad ****" as they'd say in Goon, let's go watch the Wild kick the **** out of Edmonton (hopefully).

The only scenario I see Harding playing is if we are locked into a playoff spot and can't move up or down.

I agree.

Fin9*

DONT STOP the partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wild winnnn boucard koivu 6 goals edmonton dont win

Fin9*

im running the world like quarterback dont astop te partay never lose it in sweden?no helsinki finland they cant they never will STOP TE PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Fin9*

now stop! 1000 posh heatley 100goal heatley again dont stop the partyyyyyyyyyyy clark laaksonen wez walz veilleux stefan

Hall of Faber

Nov 16, 2012
Thorndale, PA
Ugh.... On my Center Ice they are double showing the Blackhawks game! It's on NBCSN why does it have to be on NHL Center Ice too!?!? I'm talking about the HD channel, I still get our game on the SD channel. I hope it's a misprint on my guide. I need this game in HD!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad