GDT: 4/26/13 - Oilers @ Wild - 7:00 PM CDT - FS-N+, FS-WI

Karl

Feb 4, 2005
The State of Hockey
Well if it has to be this late, could anyone picture a better team to potentially clinch a playoff spot against then the Oilers?! I would love it! Wild win 6-1 and we all can laugh as we read comments on how boring the Wild are and how the Oilers should be better then the Wild. :laugh:

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Score quickly and early, set a a tone, make the fans know this is going to be a definite win.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Why the devil does FSNorth think a game this big needs to be on the plus channel? The Twins should take a back seat to the Wild at this time of the year without question.

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
Robotic space lions, please beat down the unentertainable dinosaur poop juice. Amen.

minnevoltronwild2.png

TZM

Par too easy
Mar 25, 2012
Kerava
Mitchell on the third line? Thank you. Even though it would be even better if Cal was on 3rd and Mitchell on 2nd.

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
OMFG WHY FSN+

Such a joke. Hope they lose

Because the Twins get much better ratings.

It does suck that the Wild potentially clinching a playoff berth is relegated to the overflow channel. It also sucks that this story is the 3rd or 4th biggest one going on in the Twin Cities. But State of Hockey or not, that doesn't change the impact a playoff berth will have.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Not even mad about FSN+, I wouldn't be able to watch it anyway.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
Because the Twins get much better ratings.

It does suck that the Wild potentially clinching a playoff berth is relegated to the overflow channel. It also sucks that this story is the 3rd or 4th biggest one going on in the Twin Cities. But State of Hockey or not, that doesn't change the impact a playoff berth will have.

What stories are bigger? College sports are over, Timberwolves didn't make it (did they?). What's left?
The NFL draft maybe but that will become an afterthought if the Wild clinch. The Twins playing respectable-but-not-great early-season baseball?

Shot in the dark, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Twins got priority on FSN in their contract in which case it wouldn't really matter what the bigger story was.

OpRedDawn*

>owner shell out all dat money for parise / suter
>Minnesotan can't even watch the game on tv

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
i had bacon last nite, its an over rated experience. j/k wild need a win, no reason to wait. 4-2 wild!! i begged my co-worker sth to dump her hubby & take me (no luck) cheers all wild fans, im feelin good tonights our nite.

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
What stories are bigger? College sports are over, Timberwolves didn't make it (did they?). What's left?
The NFL draft maybe but that will become an afterthought if the Wild clinch. The Twins playing respectable-but-not-great early-season baseball?

Shot in the dark, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Twins got priority on FSN in their contract in which case it wouldn't really matter what the bigger story was.

From spending the morning listening to talk radio: NFL Draft, NFL Draft (it bears mentioning twice because it is that big of a story), Wolves firing Kahn and replacing with Flip Saunders and then a mix of Twins/Wild. I'd place the Wild above the Twins, however, it is not a romp.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad