GDT: 4/24/13 - 7:00PM EDT - Toronto VS Tampa Bay

Butchered

I'm with Kuch
Apr 30, 2004
Down Goes Brown ‏@DownGoesBrown 38s
Joffrey Lupul ties it on an unexpected trick play where he goes to the net and then doesn’t get injured. #tsn

I love this guy

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Leafs fan here. What's up with your rotation of goal songs? That's 2 diff goal songs I thought I heard on the 2 Tampa goals. I thought it was XL by Fluxland, but unless you guys had it then changed it, I guess I was wrong.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Leafs fan here. What's up with your rotation of goal songs? That's 2 diff goal songs I thought I heard on the 2 Tampa goals. I thought it was XL by Fluxland, but unless you guys had it then changed it, I guess I was wrong.

Stammer and Marty have their own goal songs. Stammer's is Hammer Time by MC Hammer, and Marty's is Louie Louie.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket

:laugh:

The second was "Louie Louie" because St. Louis scored. Stammer has his own "U can't touch this" or more colloquially known as "Hammer Time" goal song too. ;)

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
If you guys ever get tired of watching a superstar on the ice every game, we'll gladly take Stamkos off your hands. :laugh:

Hot damn is Stamkos fast...that 1st goal was unbelievable, he gets hooked and he's going full speed and still manages to get a great backhander off.

That was going to be a penalty shot if he didn't score. Fraser is just way too slow compared to Stamkos.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Crap... forgot the title. I lose my early 90s crappy hip hop cred.

shame-with-nun.jpg

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Hey everyone, checking in from the game. We look good tonight (obvious 2 exemptions). Think that has anything to do with the scratching of Malone? Seems fishy to me he is just out, no excuse. Also, how does the crowd sound? Doing my best to be louder than all the Toronto fans :laugh:

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
If you guys ever get tired of watching a superstar on the ice every game, we'll gladly take Stamkos off your hands. :laugh:

Hot damn is Stamkos fast...that 1st goal was unbelievable, he gets hooked and he's going full speed and still manages to get a great backhander off.

That was going to be a penalty shot if he didn't score. Fraser is just way too slow compared to Stamkos.

I think Kessel is faster. Kessel is just much more of a perimeter player than a healthy Stamkos is.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Hey everyone, checking in from the game. We look good tonight (obvious 2 exemptions). Think that has anything to do with the scratching of Malone? Seems fishy to me he is just out, no excuse. Also, how does the crowd sound? Doing my best to be louder than all the Toronto fans :laugh:

Apparently Malone has been ill. His play has made us all ill though. In a way, I guess you could call him contagious.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad