Ai4Y1fE.gif

lol
I love it!

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com

You know if someone wants to put together hope is right word a montage for the the season? Starting with Marty becoming captain if the person has the skills doing a benedict arnold like tribute of him becoming a traitor stamkos injury etc.. gifs videos like they did for the 2004 cup guys having this be the ending of the season right after putting the C on stamkos?

PRICELESS

P.S. Stamkos knows how to punch a guy:)

29dryden29

Jul 4, 2010
London Ont
Paqutte being taken out of the play for 10 seconds and not having the opportunity to potentially do something in the offense zone in the last 2 minutes is not equally as bad as him tripping someone in the last 2 minutes?

There is no way of knowing if Paquette wasn't held down in the corner that he could of made a play in those 10 seconds that led to a goal. This is the reason both shouldn't have been called or both should have been called, not just one.

I don't see how anyone can't see both or none on that play.

Who is to say it wasn't him holding on to Bournival to allow a Tampa player to gain possesion of the puck. See we can assume those things also.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Truth be told, everything that could go wrong for the bolts did in fact go wrong with the bolts. Murphys law basically took affect.

St.Louis demanded a trade.
Bishop got injured
Lindback just sucked
Defense just sucked
Refs didn't help

EVERYTHING went wrong. Such terrible luck i got to say. I honestly thought that the bolts could make round 2 or even 3 with the way they were playing in the regular season.

You guys got a great team though. You will rebound next season and will do even better if you guys make the playoffs again, which i guarantee you will. Extremely bright future for you guys.

Just get another top 4 dman and get an actual nhl caliber backup.

toob

Dec 31, 2010
Truth be told, everything that could go wrong for the bolts did in fact go wrong with the bolts. Murphys law basically took affect.

St.Louis demanded a trade.
Bishop got injured
Lindback just sucked
Defense just sucked
Refs didn't help

EVERYTHING went wrong. Such terrible luck i got to say. I honestly thought that the bolts could make round 2 or even 3 with the way they were playing in the regular season.

You guys got a great team though. You will rebound next season and will do even better if you guys make the playoffs again, which i guarantee you will. Extremely bright future for you guys.

Just get another top 4 dman and get an actual nhl caliber backup.

The adversity and continuing winning through it was why this was actually quite a memorable regular season. However for long stretches during the playoffs with more of the same adversity we just played like ****...

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
The adversity and continuing winning through it was why this was actually quite a memorable regular season. However for long stretches during the playoffs with more of the same adversity we just played like ****...

It very much was a memorable regular season.

Many people wrote you guys off, but you fought hard and pulled through. You guys should honestly be proud.

You just had a very bad postseason. I wouldn't really worry about it though It just happens sometimes. Just look at the habs last season and the canucks last season. Hell, look at the kings this season, they are also about to get swept. The bolts WILL do better next time though. I guarantee it. The rookies will have playoff experience. There coach now has playoff experience. You guys got a great starting goaltender, a amazing franchise #1 center and a great #1 dman. All you need is get a good backup and another top 4 dman and you are good to go. Truth be told, as a sens fan, i am somewhat jealous of your team.

Last edited:

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
We will be back and will learn from this postseason. I think we will be an even better team next year. If we can shore up the D a bit I like our chances.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013

Well, by the time we get to the playoffs we're a heavily injured team considering Bishop, Palat, and I guess Flip, as well as Montreal acquiring Mike Weaver and Thomas Vanek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad