GDT: 4/2 | Gladatorial Games: Bruins vs. Senators | 7pm ET | NESN(HD), 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Still no Rooster tonight. Visa hell.

I think I am going to have to throw a little mini party the first game where Pandolfo is not in the line-up.

Makes me think the Bruins should avoid picking up any players from Canada that are from other countries because their visa's won't be ready until the second week of the playoffs and by then it will be too late.

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
They put me to sleep saturday, I literally fell asleep, and against buffalo was just okay i stopped watching after the 2nd. Should I even bother?

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I think I am going to have to throw a little mini party the first game where Pandolfo is not in the line-up.

Makes me think the Bruins should avoid picking up any players from Canada that are from other countries because their visa's won't be ready until the second week of the playoffs and by then it will be too late.

That is an absurd statement.

The US Embassy was closed Friday and yesterday for the Easter holiday so that's likely the hold up.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
It's time to turn the page, 9 home games and 5 road games left. The Bruins need to take advantage of those home games especially and rack up the points while getting momentum before the playoffs.

GO BRUINS! Start April on a positive note - who knows maybe we can have a perfect month of wins too ;) The NHL would have to be more creative than March of the Penguins because April of Bruins just doesn't flow.

11MilesPerJohan

@BeingAHumanBean
Nov 8, 2011
McLean Hospital
Dobby is starting this game because he is playing better.

Rask (along with the rest of the team) lost to a bad Philly team, while Dobby made some timely saves the other night and allowed the Bs to come away with the victory against a bad Buffalo team.

Wins have not been easy to come by as of late for the Bruins, so Claude is going to go with the guy who is playing the best right now.

If Rask is worth anything, this will only push him to come back and play better when he gets his chance the next time.

Good move by Claude.

hockeybpr25

Dec 31, 2009
WOW, what a steal;

@TSNBobMcKenzie
DAL will receive prospects Lane MacDermid and Cody Payne (Plymouth) as part of Jagr trade with BOS

What's the report on Payne?

NastyNate17

Jan 3, 2011
Fort Sam Houston
Dobby is starting this game because he is playing better.

Rask (along with the rest of the team) lost to a bad Philly team, while Dobby made some timely saves the other night and allowed the Bs to come away with the victory against a bad Buffalo team.

Wins have not been easy to come by as of late for the Bruins, so Claude is going to go with the guy who is playing the best right now.

If Rask is worth anything, this will only push him to come back and play better when he gets his chance the next time.

Good move by Claude.

I do agree that right now Khudobin is coming off a great game and should get the start, I am bummed to see what could be a lack of confidence in our #1 goalie ESP taking into consideration Rasks success against Ottawa.. He hasn't been playing poorly, Khudobin has just been fantastic.. I guess I'm just torn because Rask is my binky but I do also like Khudo and understand the circumstances

11MilesPerJohan

@BeingAHumanBean
Nov 8, 2011
McLean Hospital
I do agree that right now Khudobin is coming off a great game and should get the start, I am bummed to see what could be a lack of confidence in our #1 goalie ESP taking into consideration Rasks success against Ottawa.. He hasn't been playing poorly, Khudobin has just been fantastic.. I guess I'm just torn because Rask is my binky but I do also like Khudo and understand the circumstances

I know, Rask is my binky too. He'll bounce back, but I understand why Claude is going this route right now.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
How long is the flight to Boston?

But really we can all be happy that at least by Thursday Pandolfo will be watching games from the press box.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Prediction, Horty plays bal** to the wall hockey tonight in a last ditch effort to save his first line status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad