GDT: 4/2 | Gladatorial Games: Bruins vs. Senators | 7pm ET | NESN(HD), 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
Theoretically, this is one of the games that the boys should be up for. I would like to see them build off of a win and a decent third period against Buffalo, and at least attempt to find some consistency. That being said, Ottawa is one of those teams that you just can't look good against. I am thinking that his game might put me to sleep faster than the last game did. I wouldn't be surprised to see this one end in OT or a shoot-out, probably another low-scoring affair.

A shoot-out with K-Dog is not a snoozer.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
How come Iginla makes it into the game the day after the trade, but we have to wait a week for our guy? ffs.

If one more person asks this question I might lose my mind. It has been addressed at least 25 times, by several different posters, in several different threads.

Iginla's visa is from Canada. Our guy is from Latvia. Different countries with different procedures. As much as we like to ***** about getting the short end of the stick, this isn't the case here.

/rant.

BergyMeister

Overpaid 4th liner
Mar 5, 2010
Tampa Via Vermont.
If one more person asks this question I might lose my mind. It has been addressed at least 25 times, by several different posters, in several different threads.

Iginla's visa is from Canada. Our guy is from Latvia. Different countries with different procedures. As much as we like to ***** about getting the short end of the stick, this isn't the case here.

/rant.

So what your saying is the NHL is not out to get us....this time.:sarcasm:

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I can see going with Khodobin after he got the shut out.

Also I can see resting Tuukka a bit the riding him into the playoffs.

Jeff077

Aug 2, 2005
Perth, Ontario
He just got a shutout. Play the hot hand.

I agree with playing the hot hand, but it is really making me wonder how much trust Claude really has in Rask.
Just seems as we move forward he is looking for reasons to start Khudobin, I am not convinced Rask is a guy Claude feels he can go to war with for some reason.

tom nuetten

Mar 24, 2011
Germany
So, the guy I wanted the Bruins to go after on waivers (Matt Kassian) is on Ottawa...who beat out Kaspar who is now on the Beloved.....If people though the Kassassian was useless, what exactly do we think of the friendly ghost? I like him.

he beat out kassian because ottawa wanted a hw fighter... the bruins aren´t looking for fighters (or they would have dressed macdermid) => dogman > kassian

Sevren

Nov 10, 2009
Montreal
I don't know if it's been answered yet but why the heck does Iginla get his visa so fast while our guy still can't play?

Just kidding, I wanna see Kate lose her mind :D

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I don't know if it's been answered yet but why the heck does Iginla get his visa so fast while our guy still can't play?

Just kidding, I wanna see Kate lose her mind :D

Thanks. I needed a laugh today. :D

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Not surprised to see Dobby - he has played the Sens well this year.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Grumpy Cat is the mascot of the LF. :(

Especially the closer we get to the trade deadline. I already used up my quotient of fantasy enthusiasm on the botched Iginla deal. I go into any one of the "trade scenario" threads and I just get sour. Just get it all over and let's play.

A game thread is almost a relief.

I can't believe I just said that.

RedBruin

Jul 4, 2010
Germany
Especially the closer we get to the trade deadline. I already used up my quotient of fantasy enthusiasm on the botched Iginla deal. I go into any one of the "trade scenario" threads and I just get sour. Just get it all over and let's play.

A game thread is almost a relief.

I can't believe I just said that.

LeBrun says Dallas is dealing Jagr and "his sense" is we're pretty high on the list. Take it for what it's worth.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Sitting here in Boston,finally going to my first game at the Garden. HopIng for the Howe hat trick - fight, a win and a cold beer. I plan on doing my part.

That is excellent !!!

Where are you sitting ?

Have fun.

B's...please WIN

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :handclap::handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad