GDT: 4/19/16 - 7:00PM EDT - #2 Tampa Bay @ #3 Detroit [ECQF GAME 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Too many players remained pointless after 3 games. Our depth is supposed to be better than last year. It will either make us going forward or get us to the golf course in a week. Huge test tonight.

Yup. Chances are the Johnson line will get tight checking. Need the other 15 skaters to get going. Mrazek is beatable. Their defense is very beatable. Just need to do it.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
You all know already that this is going to be more of the same garbage from Game 3. I'd be surprised if DET didn't get at least 2 times as many PP opportunities tonight.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
JAM line gets the only goal.

Bishop says bleep you to the NHL "experts" and writers again.

1-0 Bolts in a nasty, penalty filled affair.

(P.S. - Blunden gets a game misconduct with 1:30 left for Kronwalling Abdelwimp)

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Please put one of the final nails into the Wings tonight so we can Finish them in Tampa.

^^ THIS. Now I'm going to go fire up the grill, cook up some BBQ Jalapeno bacon cheesburgers with grilled Florida sweet corn, and get primed up with a cigar as it cooks.

Let's clip the Red Turkey Wings boys!:yo:

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
^^ THIS. Now I'm going to go fire up the grill, cook up some BBQ Jalapeno bacon cheesburgers with grilled Florida sweet corn, and get primed up with a cigar as it cooks.

Let's clip the Red Turkey Wings boys!:yo:

Sweet barbecue menu. What's your address? If I leave now I can be there just before the clock strikes Friday.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Peel and Hebert are the refs tonight.

Tim Peel has his weaknesses, and somehow ends up with every weird situation, but I don't recall him singling out TB.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Bryan Burns ‏@BBurnsNHL 1m1 minute ago View translation
#TBLightning pregame lines #DETvsTBL:
Killorn-Johnson-Kucherov
Palat-Filppula-Drouin
Paquette-Namestnikov-Callahan
Condra-Boyle-Blunden

Bryan Burns ‏@BBurnsNHL 1m1 minute ago Detroit, MI
#TBLightning pregame D-parings #DETvsTBL:
Hedman-Carle
Garrison-Sustr
Nesterov-Coburn

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 8h8 hours ago
Same lines for #RedWings:
Nyquist-Zetterberg-Larkin
Helm-Datsyuk-Richards
Abdelkader-Glendening-Sheahan
Athanasiou-Andersson-Tatar

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 8h8 hours ago
Same defense pairs:
Kronwall-Ericsson
DeKeyser-Marchenko
Smith-Green

hearing quincey in not marchenko only change for wings

coop just told announcers might be one lineup change for us? will let us know asap if that happens jeez game time decision for sure wondering whom it is lol

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
No changes to the lines. No surprise, really. I don't blame Coop. If we're 30 minutes in and can't get anything going though, he needs to adjust. But I don't mind going back to the 17-9-86 well again.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Too many players remained pointless after 3 games. Our depth is supposed to be better than last year. It will either make us going forward or get us to the golf course in a week. Huge test tonight.

Problem is, most of our best two way forwards like Palat, Flip, and Cally are killing penalities every other shift. Very hard to get offense going when you are on the PK for over 5 mins in a game.

No changes to the lines. No surprise, really. I don't blame Coop. If we're 30 minutes in and can't get anything going though, he needs to adjust. But I don't mind going back to the 17-9-86 well again.

Yeah, give it to 2nd period, even if it is scoreless on both ends, need to make changes unless the lines are looking good and just having bad luck or snake bitten.... hmmm the understatement of this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad