GDT: 4/17/16 - 7:00PM EDT - #2 Tampa Bay @ #3 Detroit [ECQF GAME 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
I'm actually looking forward to seeing them go all out to shut down TKK. (JK? As in, the "Just Kidding" line, as in, Coop was "just kidding" all year when it looked like he couldn't find three guys with chemistry to save his life/our season?) I think the only reason our other lines haven't struck much is pure luck. We've hit something like 5 posts in two games--maybe more.

This isn't like last year when, as soon as TKO went off the ice, the game turned into a stalemate until they came back on. We have two very threatening lines, and there's been enough growth in our depth players this year that there aren't any major holes in the lineup.

Anyone remember how flimsy Namestnikov looked in last year's playoffs (and hell, to start this season too)? He looks playoff-ready this year. Now that we're actually playing TB Lightning hockey, not just spending all game in a defensive shell, I really like our depth.

Tyler Alex Nikita - The TAN Line.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Lets not overreact if we lose please, no matter how ugly.

I want to see our guys fight to put them on the brink! I want to see that killer eye of
The tiger! If we lose like 3-2 then ok. If we lose 5-2 then we have learned nothing from last year.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I want to see our guys fight to put them on the brink! I want to see that killer eye of
The tiger! If we lose like 3-2 then ok. If we lose 5-2 then we have learned nothing from last year.

bs not true not all games relate to how was played to score of game and sure as hell with this team if they come out flat its been habitual for a few years for reasons we have hashed and discussed over to be honest

also we have had the refs blowing up the joint so far and we have had some ugly seriously iffy goals go in against us

this is why you play the game not everything is going to align every night even the golden state warriors will have a bad night here and there:)

good news is nope not as good as last year bouncing back never losing 3 in row till last game of year lol but we still are pretty dammed good about it

what you want is a good game and for me what do i want most?

avoid buying into detroits BS and fighting them unless we must they are the team out of control we need to continue to make them pay for that.

I see all these fans talking payback

best payback is beating them:)

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Key to this game is getting to Mrazek early. He hasn't played in a while and is now thrust into it down 2-0 and expected to get the team back in the series. Getting a goal in the first 5-10 minutes is crucial. Crash his blue ice, get traffic going in front, don't let him get in his zone.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Key to this game is getting to Mrazek early. He hasn't played in a while and is now thrust into it down 2-0 and expected to get the team back in the series. Getting a goal in the first 5-10 minutes is crucial. Crash his blue ice, get traffic going in front, don't let him get in his zone.
pretty sure he got pulled in his last two starts also its been a bumpy ride:)

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
[/B]

bs not true not all games relate to how was played to score of game and sure as hell with this team if they come out flat its been habitual for a few years for reasons we have hashed and discussed over to be honest

also we have had the refs blowing up the joint so far and we have had some ugly seriously iffy goals go in against us

this is why you play the game not everything is going to align every night even the golden state warriors will have a bad night here and there:)

good news is nope not as good as last year bouncing back never losing 3 in row till last game of year lol but we still are pretty dammed good about it

what you want is a good game and for me what do i want most?

avoid buying into detroits BS and fighting them unless we must they are the team out of control we need to continue to make them pay for that.

I see all these fans talking payback

best payback is beating them:)

I just don't want to feel like this tonight https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m5RtlpXsl8k

Houdas

Mining the Lightning
Aug 17, 2014
Prague/Ostrava
I'm quite surprised Nammy doesn't center the second line. I don't like the idea of my homie palát not getting any goals

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
I hate to be negative but i believe we've won 5 straight against Detroit. Its extremely difficult to beat any team 6 or 7 straight times. Anyway, i just think eventually your gonna lose one. **** I just realized i'm a glass half empty type of person.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I hate to be negative but i believe we've won 5 straight against Detroit. Its extremely difficult to beat any team 6 or 7 straight times. Anyway, i just think eventually your gonna lose one. **** I just realized i'm a glass half empty type of person.

We don't need to sweep the series. It would be nice, but let's just hope we keep playing well and things work out.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015

Let's win 8 straight, then we'll talk.:sarcasm:

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
We've only won 4 straight, not 5. Not that it's a huge diff. Make it 5 tonight! Remember we beat Montreal 9 in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad